Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated already, short delivery window

1703723979869.gif

King of breaking systems, I rejigged my order 7000 times

Don't forget us here in the dark depths of the Waiting Room. Remember your thunking friends from the days of your youth... from the time BEFORE your Highland. Remember the weeks (and months) of mutual encouragement, speculation, implausible extrapolation. Don't forget us sad mortals as you drive off in your new car...

Don't forget us here in the dark depths of the Waiting Room. Remember your thunking friends from the days of your youth... from the time BEFORE your Highland. Remember the weeks (and months) of mutual encouragement, speculation, implausible extrapolation. Don't forget us sad mortals as you drive off in your new car...
Bruh first thing I’m doing is driving to Adelaide and running over @dronus

What the heck is happening. Ordered LR White 18" wheels everything else stock
10th September. Sydney-Chatswood
still Estimated delivery: Jan 2024 - Mar 2024

and old mate ordered this month and has delivery date date alrdy. out ragiousssssssssss
All I can suggest is do what I did. Respectfully put some feedback through, if they hear it from enough people, they may make some improvements.

Reactions: X Æ A-12
What the heck is happening. Ordered LR White 18" wheels everything else stock
10th September. Sydney-Chatswood
still Estimated delivery: Jan 2024 - Mar 2024

and old mate ordered this month and has delivery date date alrdy. out ragiousssssssssss

I am in exactly same situation as you. Same car, same location, ordered three days after you. No VIN. Starting to look like Chatswood is the weak link.