Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_8163.jpeg

Invoice didnt appear in my app (and still hasnt) but i had an email alerting me that the invoice was in my account, so i fired up the box of internets and there she was!
Ive forwarded it to the NL company, sit back and wait..
This may not apply to you, but my NL contacted me and asked for the final invoice be updated to show the name and address etc of the financier where it says 'Invoice To'.

I emailed, SMSd and called Tesla to update it.

Was done and resent on the same day.

This may not apply to you, but my NL contacted me and asked for the final invoice be updated to show the name and address etc of the financier where it says 'Invoice To'.

I emailed, SMSd and called Tesla to update it.

Was done and resent on the same day.
Yeah i had already done that when i put the order in for the car in August.
My NL gave me instructions with specific details to follow, which, for the first time in my life (probably) i did. It also appeared in a subsequent drop down selection somewhere..

I did get this message which i dont know what to do with, im thinking its to do with their finance, not sure, so i forwarded it to the NL too in case i need to do something...

my3.5edit.jpg

Reactions: TM24
the reason for the above notice is mostly for Insurance, so they select MY23.5 for it to apply against the Highland model, and not the previous Model 3 also manufactured in 2023.

I suspect any Highlands bullt from now will not receive this notice as they would be MY24
Makes sence. My NL company is right on it, finance reapproved and now i am reviewing the proposal and approving it so they can send to my payroll

Reactions: X Æ A-12