Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wonder if I can mount the wall charger to the rear quarter of my car 😂
1705971489444.png

Reactions: Rosier
Anyone have any experience with Smart Salary? I had everything lined up with FP but work seems to have dropped the ball so I'm starting from scratch today and deciding if I try Smart Salary or just buy the damn thing and forgo the tax incentives.
I'm with them, was with them with my previous vehicle as well.

This time they have screwed me around a little but all got sorted in the end.

Plug the kids in to the type 2.

Talking of chargers, I got mine yesterday and don’t have a car yet. So eager to plug it in to the tank of my Mazda
Plug it into itself so it makes electricity, use a double adapter and plug that into a power point and youll be rolling in feed in cash in no time.

I thinks that is how @Jules22 does it?

HINT - If you plug it into a 6 outlet powerboard and plug that into 6 different power outlets you can make 6X the money.

Reactions: AusMar
Update from Tesla, apparently they are having “issues” with sending out invoices for orders on the next couple of ships.. all they could say is “your invoice will be available prior to delivery of your vehicle” even though my delivery date is Feb 15.

I don’t believe them and I would say they are waiting for this whole ADR thing to be resolved before they continue the delivery process for any cars not yet in Aus to limit the amount of people complaining that they have paid and don’t have a delivery date.

The reason I don’t believe them is cause last week before the stop delivery was announced, they said I will have my invoice by this morning at the latest, and now all of a sudden their system is having issues.

Reactions: PcS000
Update from Tesla, apparently they are having “issues” with sending out invoices for orders on the next couple of ships.. all they could say is “your invoice will be available prior to delivery of your vehicle” even though my delivery date is Feb 15.

I don’t believe them and I would say they are waiting for this whole ADR thing to be resolved before they continue the delivery process for any cars not yet in Aus to limit the amount of people complaining that they have paid and don’t have a delivery date.

The reason I don’t believe them is cause last week before the stop delivery was announced, they said I will have my invoice by this morning at the latest, and now all of a sudden their system is having issues.
To be fair they have said that for all the shipments, you get the invoice around the same time as the VIN is revealed. A few people had to make changes with their NL when their VIN was changed. They might just be holding off until the vins are confirmed?

Slightly different Tac..

Ive been looking into getting a double carport put over my driveway to protect the cars from the weather.
My council wont let me build a carport to the front of my house. Speaking to a builder they say its very rare for this council in particular to approve any fixed building forward of the face of your house. Drive thru any other council in SA and you see it everywhere.
Its pretty crap that they wont let you build something on your own property (using a licensed builder).

If the building is done to code, does not go onto council land, any rainwater is drained correctly (it was going on the driveway, but now would be going on carport, driveway so no difference, does anyone have any ideas why this "rule" exists?

Do you guys interstate come across this?

Reactions: Tesl3on