Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Things moving along in the ACT. A few of us received the 'Your vehicle is in transit to Australia and on Paganella' email and final invoices just in this afternoon.. Pagnaella is due in Port Kembla on Saturday. We might be catching up to you DJ/BA/FA folk!
Absolutely, thats awesome. Cant wait to see pics of that blue beast!

Reactions: e-enthusiast30
Things moving along in the ACT. A few of us received the 'Your vehicle is in transit to Australia and on Paganella' email and final invoices just in this afternoon.. Pagnaella is due in Port Kembla on Saturday. We might be catching up to you DJ/BA/FA folk!
You ACT folks have gone from the lepers to the front runners. Almost Steven Bradburyish type arrangement

Just need a new stadium in the CBD and you’ll be right
They have an awesome Phish and chip shop, Dumpling House and Thai place all within stumbling distance of each other. Was awesome last time i was there and i didnt get shanked walking thru the mall...

Quite a few EVs there too, and those scooter things are everywhere. I may or may not have ridden one out to a bowls club one night..

Reactions: AusMar and Jules22
Did you send them the signed vicroads papers?
You need to reply back to the email which asking you to send back the signed Vicroads paper. The email is from [email protected] and you have to reply back to that same email address. In my case, the next day after I booked my delivery date, I can see my VIN registered in VicRoads Registration search website. Once it's registered there, you can call VicRoads if you need to assign the custom plate (if you have one) so Tesla SA can assist on swap it over to your original plate on the pick up date.

You need to reply back to the email which asking you to send back the signed Vicroads paper. The email is from [email protected] and you have to reply back to that same email address. In my case, the next day after I booked my delivery date, I can see my VIN registered in VicRoads Registration search website. Once it's registered there, you can call VicRoads if you need to assign the custom plate (if you have one) so Tesla SA can assist on swap it over to your original plate on the pick up date.
Yeah I sent the papers the same day they emailed me asking to sign the vicroads papers.

How did you get a delivery booking if your car is still on the boat.
Edit: sorry I confused you with the bloke I was talking to. You’re the one from DJ.