Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will you miss me? Im sure some people wont.

Ill have to graduate to the other threads once ive actually sat in a M3H... and then drive it..

Anyone else picking up Thursday?
I think you should pay someone to go through and print/bind/distribute all your posts so we can forever cherish the journey that has been dronus in the Australian model 3 waiting room.

View attachment 1012602

I mentioned im available at anytime so if the car is available earlier im happy to come down.
They are so awesome at the Adelaide DC, they said if its ready earlier they will let me know.
Awesome team down there, will be getting some really positive feedback :)
Congrats mate! Stoked for you! No sms for me yet, but my NL also hasn't paid the invoice yet (Monday) so I was assuming you'd get in a bit before me even though it's not supposed to impact the ordering process till 48hrs out etc etc.

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on and dronus
I think you should pay someone to go through and print/bind/distribute all your posts so we can forever cherish the journey that has been dronus in the Australian model 3 waiting room.
Ill pipe it all to a single file with no punctuation or line breaks.. You can use grep to find anything interesting..

Congrats mate! Stoked for you! No sms for me yet, but my NL also hasn't paid the invoice yet (Monday) so I was assuming you'd get in a bit before me even though it's not supposed to impact the ordering process till 48hrs out etc etc.
Yeah im not sure how all that works, im not even sure if you have to wear pants when picking the car up let alone any other formalities..

it's currently cooling down in the freezer, something about the internal temperature exceeding 100 degrees and not doing silly things dronus suggests again.
Someone at your phones manufacturer has just received a jira alert that the 'dronus failsafe' code has been executed and they are on their way to their SEM to say "i told you so"

• Funny
Reactions: e-enthusiast30
Hey anybody received or ordered the BRAUMACH mats for the M3H ?
$300 for a complete set, they look good on the website which I know 1st hand can be deceiving given that my X Car mats I received on Thursday look like I’ll be sending them back since the fronts don’t match the rest of the set.
Was hoping someone had bought a BRAUMACH set and can share their opinion.

If we get our delivery appointments ;)

Bugger. Have you tried shaking your fist? Ive found that helps sometimes.
Im still waiting for delivery booking sms/email hmm i wonder if it really is coming today or is it a monday thing?
Just book me in for the first available slot, ill be there by hook or by crook!
Finally moving 😊

Attachments

• IMG_1444.jpeg
    IMG_1444.jpeg
    348.7 KB · Views: 21