Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This does the trunk, not sure about the frunk. bit of an old school. But with s3xy you can do a 100 other things like drifting...

Can't get the key fob in Australia unfortunately.

Drop shipping? Or is it that it won't be possible to pair?
Just use your phone, and keep a card in your wallet.
Speaking of which i should test my cards before i really need to use them one day.

I tell you what for those following along in rAdelaide i dont need to mention how hot it is today.. ive been out giving joy rides to friends in the heat and the AC absolutely kicks the frama llama. No problems keeping up. Those roof shade do make a difference too.. but overall the best AC...
But, parking in the sun it gets hot real fast. I dont think it would matter what colour your car is as its the glass roof getting hot. The overheat protection keeps things OK, and ive started the AC before going out a few times... Car is in the shed though, hopefully a bit more pleasant next week, ill go do some cruises thru the city maybe..
Trying to charge now during the shoulder cheaper elec tarriff...

I like not having to have a key. So the physical keys are only for emergencies. And don’t plan on buying a fob obviously.

I will get some s3xy buttons, one behind the screen for boot and frunk and depending on how bad the auto wipers are, I might stick on behind the wheel where pedal shifters go, for toggling wipers.

The new gen 2 can take 3 different programmings. Tap, double tap, and hold.

For example;
Tap - to close the boot(because single taps can happen accidentally)
Double tap to open the boot
Hold to pop the frunk.

And the gen 2 commander has hundreds of other useful features. Pretty dear though. Nearly 500 bucks

I like not having to have a key. So the physical keys are only for emergencies. And don’t plan on buying a fob obviously.

I will get some s3xy buttons, one behind the screen for boot and frunk and depending on how bad the auto wipers are, I might stick on behind the wheel where pedal shifters go, for toggling wipers.

For example;
Hold to pop the frunk.

And the gen 2 commander has hundreds of other useful features. Pretty dear though. Nearly 500 bucks
When you go into park the animation of the car comes up on the screen with areas to tap to open the boot or frunk, you would be tapping a $500 button behind that button haha

Shhhh

Do it but don’t tell us where
Here’s a public idea, get a ring and stick it behind the hub cap of one wheel.
When you go into park the animation of the car comes up on the screen with areas to tap to open the boot or frunk, you would be tapping a $500 button behind that button haha
Yeah it did pop in to my mind but there are certain other things I’d like to map.

Here’s a public idea, get a ring and stick it behind the hub cap of one wheel.

Yeah it did pop in to my mind but there are certain other things I’d like to map.

It would be like spokey dokes all over again...

Having a passenger door pop open would be handy. I watched someone struggle for a good minuite today trying to work out how to open the door from the outside, and then had to stop them pulling the emergency release to get back out.

Reactions: AusMar
It would be like spokey dokes all over again...

Having a passenger door pop open would be handy. I watched someone struggle for a good minuite today trying to work out how to open the door from the outside, and then had to stop them pulling the emergency release to get back out.
Wouldn’t mind bringing back spokey dokies. Tune them right so you have an added benefit of having a speed limit alert

I reckon that can be done with API. Don’t need a direct link.

And yes, emergency release is poorly placed. It feels natural to pull that vs pressing the button. Should’ve done it like the rear doors.

IMG_8822.jpeg

Stealth Gray rulez

Yes and, knowing the true nature of customer care, there is absolutely no reason to expect anything to be prioritised / done well / done timely / done without customer's active intervention, unless proven opposite.
Actually I never made a call from my side until now. Just responded whenever they requested something. So far it has gone as expected as their emails or sms' are pretty detailed and couple of times I got a call explaining what I should be doing what to expect etc. Yes it was tough dealing with sudden delivery postponement just 1 week before booked delivery date and the wait was pretty hard when you know that it is very close(Never felt a thing until the delivery is scheduled as I was not thinking about it most of the time and cybertruck buyers got their deliveries 4-5 years after and I still got a rav4 buyer friend waiting for the last 2 years and still looking at another 1 year). But hindsight it was almost a miracle that they pulled together to be back on track in less than 2 weeks considering how hard some of the bureaucratic stuff can be.

So considering all this should we complain? I am not sure. There are better things to do with our time.

For example;
Hold to pop the frunk.

I am considering ordering this for the exact same reasons, just trying to decide if its worth the $500

Reactions: Rosier