Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today is my last Friday without a Tesla - it's been a hell of a journey getting the NL sorted. Work finally published their policy this Monday, my application was in same day, finance approved this Wednesday, hopefully get the new invoice from Tesla today so they can make payment on Wednesday next week. Insurance is already paid... now just to wait...

For those tracking, ordered back in September, White/White LR, arrived on FA many moons ago. Pickup window was Wed/Fri next week, chose Friday against every urge to give the finance people every last minute. Downside is I'll be picking it up and driving 130km in Friday arvo Sydney peak, have the weekend with it and then fly to Perth for a week.

Thinking will hit up the Jamberoo Mountain Road down to the coast, back up via Kangaroo Valley - maybe a quick back country road trip out to Bathurst for a lap of the mount.

Last edited:
Today is my last Friday without a Tesla - it's been a hell of a journey getting the NL sorted. Work finally published their policy this Monday, my application was in same day, finance approved this Wednesday, hopefully get the new invoice from Tesla today so they can make payment on Wednesday next week. Insurance is already paid... now just to wait...

For those tracking, ordered back in September, White/White LR, arrived on FA many moons ago. Pickup window was Wed/Fri next week, chose Friday against every urge to give the finance people every last minute. Downside is I'll be picking it up and driving 130km in Friday arvo Sydney peak, have the weekend with it and then fly to Perth for a week.

Thinking will hit up the Jamberoo Mountain Road down to the coast, back up via Kangaroo Valley - maybe a quick back country road trip out to Bathurst for a lap of the mount.
congrats … where is your DC?

I asked them about the one in their existing inventory for VIC that matched mine and they said they don't have any / generic message after that. Looks like the one that was there has been removed now, so who knows where it went. Probs to someone who ordered yesterday

I asked them about the one in their existing inventory for VIC that matched mine and they said they don't have any / generic message after that. Looks like the one that was there has been removed now, so who knows where it went. Probs to someone who ordered yesterday
I texted them asking why I can't just take the existing inventory since I don't have a delivery date, and got the attached response

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240209_143722_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240209_143722_Messages.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 25
I texted them asking why I can't just take the existing inventory since I don't have a delivery date, and got the attached response
Yeah “in inventory” does not mean “at a delivery centre” it could be anywhere, and almost certainly further away than your configured order.
They will be doing everything than can to deliver your car, there is just so many to do.