Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am just a little further south, lol.

I did do a drive up there last year though and was shocked at the number of Teslas around. I hadn't been up for around 10 months at that point and apart from my nephew who had just purchased one there were hardly any around so the increase was quite noticable.
In Adelaide we have 1 supercharger which is in the CBD. The Sticker Lickers hang around like blowflies waiting to rub their back legs on you and give you a parking ticket if you hang around longer than necessary. Its not really a nice place to be haha.
Im trying to think of any other multi stall charger closer than Murray Bridge where you might be able to talk to other tesla owners while you wait… hmm

Reactions: thiibss
In Adelaide we have 1 supercharger which is in the CBD. The Sticker Lickers hang around like blowflies waiting to rub their back legs on you and give you a parking ticket if you hang around longer than necessary. Its not really a nice place to be haha.
Im trying to think of any other multi stall charger closer than Murray Bridge where you might be able to talk to other tesla owners while you wait… hmm
Is that the one by the bus terminal? I was there a couple of weeks ago when visiting Adelaide and saw a couple before pulling the trigger on my M3.

Reactions: dronus
Not a supercharger, but burnside council site on cnr of Greenhill and portrush have a few raa chargers. There is usually a few Tesla's charging there when I drive past

Reactions: dronus
I think our tesla supercharger in town is only120kw but im happy to be corrected :)

Ive been mainly charging at home but these chargers are critical for travellers and people without home charging etc.
RAA in Mount Barker is officially 200kW with 68c/kW during the peak hours and according to the reviews works well. But with 68c/kW I think I need even more solar panels and one more powerwall :)))

Reactions: kmsyd777 and dronus
RAA in Mount Barker is officially 200kW with 68c/kW during the peak hours and according to the reviews works well. But with 68c/kW I think I need even more solar panels and one more powerwall :)))
Not too bad if you are passing thru on a holiday and need a top up. Better than nothing haha, slightly too far away still for the great southeastern downhill regen

Reactions: sishome
IMG_3539.jpeg
My dates updated this morning. Were previously Feb - April. No VIN as of yet. 🤔

My dates updated this morning. Were previously Feb - April. No VIN as of yet.
Awesome news. This lines up with Orca Ace which is headed directly to Melbourne (due 23/03) rather than the usual Brisbane - Pt Kembla - Melbourne run. It is currently at the Eastern end of PNG which seems to be about where VIN showers happen. Don Juan is about a day behind and headed for Brisbane - fingers crossed for some good news tomorrow....