Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been reading about spare rooms filling with Tesla accessories.... since placing my order in February, I too have accumulated a collection. Most have found a place on a shelf or in a cupboard but the mat set was more of a challenge. Just hope my car arrives before any of the accessories need updating/replacing...

Reactions: Hoopyfrood
Hahahaha

There are always more...
etc

;)
Ormaaaaaauuussss! *shakes fist at clouds*

Ok look. Maybe there isn't an end point.

7. There needs to be a 'stitch your own steering wheel cover fails' website.

• Funny
Reactions: Ormaus
Been reading about spare rooms filling with Tesla accessories.... since placing my order in February, I too have accumulated a collection. Most have found a place on a shelf or in a cupboard but the mat set was more of a challenge. Just hope my car arrives before any of the accessories need updating/replacing...
Yeah, I'm a little worried about that too - never know when a 4 day factory shutdown will change the shape of the footwells or the centre console or the screen size / shape, etc.
Trying to delay further accessory purchases until I have a VIN - but some of those accessories look so cool!

And to get something with Telsa Model 3 in the name/description arrive quickly and on or before the delivery date the website says! 🤩

what is your favourite accessory so far, mine is the car key.
Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 7.58.38 am.png

wife says "you chattin' to women on that board". me "No, they're all blokes". she first, "that's worse", then "how do you know?'
so out of curiosity, are there any ladies on this forum [waiting for Teslas of course]. Or, are we a bunch of weird blokes with strange hobbies, counting ships [no, not sheeps] and forklifts?

ROFL!!! I laughed SO hard at this it brought tears to my eyes, @rtvanda

I showed my Mrs. and she said: "It's true though."

Hahahah. "that's worse"

There's no winning is there when it comes to these things!!!

🤣😂🤣

Reactions: Robdunc and rtvanda
I've been waiting since Nov21 for a black/white M3LR ... if its not delayed again (and tbh, I'm not convinced yet it won't be) then I'm expecting pickup to be mid Sept22.

Which puts me on dodgy ground now, since I'm out of the country for two weeks in September. If Tesla tell me I have to collect in that two week period or they give my car away, there will be blood.

As much as I still want the car, I have a very low opinion of Tesla.
If you read the documentation that came with your order you will note:

"Who must be present at delivery?
The owner or the registered operator must be present to accept delivery. If you intend to have someone else pick up your vehicle on your behalf, you must provide a letter of authority."

Just ask Tesla for a "letter of authority" template, fill it in as they request, and BOOM - done. No need for your car to be given away.