Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do not know about VIN's but for deliveries during the roll out of the last batch, back in March, it was similar. It seems that it will be over a few weeks. (Maybe if VIN's are issued then people will expect cars which everyone cannot receive at the same time.)
Yeah ok makes sense. I guess a spot on the magical ship needs to be allocated, trucks need to be booked, customs paperwork done etc for each vin coming through. Maybe that's the batch split even. Though it does seem chronological at this point.

Was it there yesterday? Or had you not checked? Congrats:)
Did not check yesterday. I am on a Novated Lease. I had a pay update on my account after accepting Tesla Vision change. Contacted my lease guys who checked with Tesla and they said a VIN may have been allocated with Aug/Sep delivery. That was yesterday.

Checked today to see and it was there.

And thanks for the wishes. Did you get yours?

Reactions: New Tech Bj
Did not check yesterday. I am on a Novated Lease. I had a pay update on my account after accepting Tesla Vision change. Contacted my lease guys who checked with Tesla and they said a VIN may have been allocated with Aug/Sep delivery. That was yesterday.

Checked today to see and it was there.

And thanks for the wishes. Did you get yours?
Ok so yours was probably updated in the source code on Tuesday :)

Nothing for me yet - fingers crossed next couple weeks