Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
YAYYYYYY

Finally! Probably time to tell the Ms's i didn't cancel the 3 after taking delivery of the Y

VIN found ( not lucky enough for this to be labelled a 2023 )
MSM/Black
Aero Wheels
OD - 7/3

• 7=2 Front, 3 Rear Seat Belts, Front Airbags, Side Inflatable Restraints & Active Hood
What's the "active hood"
1666647470566.png

I would think finish off Melbourne orders today then move onto Sydney ones and then Brisbane ones Later this week?
I am sure someone here actually knows, but to me it makes sense allocating VINS according to how you load the ship. Melbourne last to be unloaded so there ones are made first and packed on the ship..then Sydney and Brisbane last on first off.
well that's what keep me from being overly worried I have missed out ...until it sails of course 😂
Good luck today for all February and March people to be cleared out at least in Melbourne , and wherever Melbourne delivers to.
Good idea! But Brisbane first 😜😂

I wonder if any of these vehicles have USS and/or the 5MP Cameras.

Using the VIN Decoder here: Tesla VIN decoder. my RWD 8th digit is an 'S' indicating the newer 3D7 motor. Looking at a VIN from 2 months ago, it has 'R' (3D5?).

So things do seem to change along the way, or the VIN decoder is wrong...
Wish it had the 3D6 with 220kw (which I believe the unicorns had?) I'd happily pay extra for that option.

Melbourne buyer and just got the edd
Lucky you , man. I hope the rumor of midnight silver color delay is not true~~~I just spoken with SA this morning and interesting find out the Melbourne delivery center is no longer do customized plates at delivery. Apparently caused too much trouble for them. They have add in standard white number plates as an option now instead of slim black only. The SA said if you want to use customized number plate, you could request them to change to standard number plate and change to customized by yourself after delivery.

Lucky you , man. I hope the rumor of midnight silver color delay is not true~~~I just spoken with SA this morning and interesting find out the Melbourne delivery center is no longer do customized plates at delivery. Apparently caused too much trouble for them. They have add in standard white number plates as an option now instead of slim black only. The SA said if you want to use customized number plate, you could request them to change to standard number plate and change to customized by yourself after delivery.
Tesla made the customised plate change months ago

Reactions: cdai