Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Due to a cancellation worries me.. makes me feel like they have underestimated people ordering LR's
I don't think this is the case at all. Vedaprime has said multiple times that the allocation phase take 2-3 weeks and we are only at the end of week 1.
Sounds like someone who wanted an LR has either cancelled, changed color or changed model and now a car has become available for Kev.

I don't think this is the case at all. Vedaprime has said multiple times that the allocation phase take 2-3 weeks and we are only at the end of week 1.
Sounds like someone who wanted an LR has either cancelled, changed color or changed model and now a car has become available for Kev.
This was how I saw it.

Don't fret fellow LR orders, your VINs are likely coming soon.

Movement appears to be afoot on LR

M3 LR White Ext / Black Int
OD: 4/12/21
Sydney

Just received this in an email from my leasing co:

We’ve confirmed with the dealership that at present has come forward a little.
The estimated delivery date is Late March to Early April.

A bit droll but very welcome.

Reactions: Kevsaccount
Movement appears to be afoot on LR

M3 LR White Ext / Black Int
OD: 4/12/21
Sydney

Just received this in an email from my leasing co:

We’ve confirmed with the dealership that at present has come forward a little.
The estimated delivery date is Late March to Early April.

A bit droll but very welcome.
I wouldn't read too much into that. I doubt they will be delivering Q1 cars in April, especially since you ordered well before the cut off date.
Most likely Tesla just sent them some generic "go away" email lol :)

The cut off came into effect while I was out for my test drive on 20/12
It is nice watching all you guys getting your VIN’s though
I haven’t heard anything from Tesla beyond the paperwork and don’t expect too unless someone cancels but not banking on that

The cut off came into effect while I was out for my test drive on 20/12
It is nice watching all you guys getting your VIN’s though
I haven’t heard anything from Tesla beyond the paperwork and don’t expect too unless someone cancels but not banking on that
Was a bit earlier than that, 3x M3P ordered on the 15th, SA confirmed march/april with april more likely than march.

Was a bit earlier than that, 3x M3P ordered on the 15th, SA confirmed march/april with april more likely than march.
I ordered a RWD on 16th and was called after the 20th. SA told me that i just made the 8-12 wk cut. A few weeks later when i spoke to him again i confirmed that i made the cut and he was confident i'd still be in the feb/march delivery.

No Vin or EDD yet. Refresh button is getting a workout

I ordered a RWD on 16th and was called after the 20th. SA told me that i just made the 8-12 wk cut. A few weeks later when i spoke to him again i confirmed that i made the cut and he was confident i'd still be in the feb/march delivery.

No Vin or EDD yet. Refresh button is getting a workout
I'm just a little earlier than you, ordered RWD on 13/12, no info yet here either. Just wondering — how tricky was it to get the single-phase 32A outlet installed? EVSE advise not to use the UMC as a home charging solution and I'm not sure why, because your plan makes sense to me.

Reactions: DAL333
I'm just a little earlier than you, ordered RWD on 13/12, no info yet here either. Just wondering — how tricky was it to get the single-phase 32A outlet installed? EVSE advise not to use the UMC as a home charging solution and I'm not sure why, because your plan makes sense to me.
there are enough tesla owners in the community who use UMC as main home charging options without any issues. Please remember evse runs a business entirely on providing home charging solutions so its evident they would discourage the options which isn't profitable for them😇

Reactions: funwithstuff
there are enough tesla owners in the community who use UMC as main home charging options without any issues. Please remember evse runs a business entirely on providing home charging solutions so its evident they would discourage the options which isn't profitable for them😇
Sadly, the 32 Amp/5 Kw tail is out of stock at EVSE. I chatted online with a rep and they don’t expect stock until June/July.