Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 14 Nov 2021, LR blue, no extras.

Just got off the phone with Tesla sales. I speak with a different person every time as I don't seem to have an SA.

Anyway she said EDD is now March (not Feb) and that all cars on the next shipment will be built in 2022 and have the Ryzen chip.

Seems consistent with other messages here.

The reason I haven't got the reduced range acceptance is the VIN hasn't been assigned yet. Apparently VIN will be allocated in the next 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed!

Reactions: karlos22
Not sure if mine counts as it was a cancellation, but I have VIN, confirmed Ryze

OD: 14 Nov 2021, LR blue, no extras.

Just got off the phone with Tesla sales. I speak with a different person every time as I don't seem to have an SA.

Anyway she said EDD is now March (not Feb) and that all cars on the next shipment will be built in 2022 and have the Ryzen chip.

Seems consistent with other messages here.

The reason I haven't got the reduced range acceptance is the VIN hasn't been assigned yet. Apparently VIN will be allocated in the next 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed!
at the time of order it was 8-12 weeks. EDD March means 16 weeks at the best...

17A8AE91-9FB6-4764-BA45-19318E4F21FC.jpeg

I just received this ten minutes ago

Reactions: wasifm
I have been lurking on this thread for a few days now, and seemed like a good time make my first post as my vin just got allocated today!

M3 RWD
Exterior: White / Interior:Black
OD: 5/12/21
Vin: found in source (24/1/22)
EDD: ?? (Can't find this anywhere, in app or my account)

My finance is through a Tesla affiliated provider , and my Tesla account shows the invoice break-up and says to pay the deposit amount. Expecting an update from Tesla soon on EDD.

Reactions: karlos22