Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow looks like VINS have been coming in fast last night, I just got my VIN appear this morning as well;

M3 SR
Red/Black
Adelaide
OD 9/12/21
VIN 9/2/22

Not sure where to find build date or delivery date just yet (my EDD has been blank pretty much the whole time, but originally expected early March)
Also got mine last night
M3 SR
White/Black
Adelaide
OD 7/12/21
VIN 9/2/22

Reactions: RedSky1
Created an account to post this. Interestingly received an update on my order which I wasn’t expecting until Q2 given order date - must have been a cancellation.

Home page updated with request for payment and VIN found in source code

Model 3 RWD
Ext: MSM
Int: Black
OD: 25/12/21
VIN: 9/2/22
EDD: March 22 - March 31

Reactions: daFutureIsNow
Created an account to post this. Interestingly received an update on my order which I wasn’t expecting until Q2 given order date - must have been a cancellation.

Home page updated with request for payment and VIN found in source code

Model 3 RWD
Ext: MSM
Int: Black
OD: 25/12/21
VIN: 9/2/22
EDD: March 22 - March 31
Means I get the corporate program delivery fee waiver applied too which I’m stoked about!

Means I get the corporate program delivery fee waiver applied too which I’m stoked about!
So I know the corporate program stated that the car delivery has to happen before March 31st, but when I placed my order for a LR on Dec 20th (a few hours before the ETA changed from 8-12 to 14-20 weeks), I got reassurance from the corporate sales email that if the car doesn't make the date due to logistics delays on Tesla's end, they would not remove the program from my order.

Honestly though, given the fact that everyone at Tesla seems to have their own idea of what's happening, I feel like there'll be some pushback if it did come to it. At least I have it in writing.

Hi everyone, thought I'd join in:

White RWD with Black Interior
OD: 15/12/21 (however initially placed an order on 9/12 which I cancelled)
EDD: 14-20 weeks
VIN: not yet...

I get the feeling I don't have a VIN allocated yet due to my initial cancellation, I also had to pay a larger order fee the second time around too. But that was my own mistake! Don't know if I'll get my VIN this time around, anxiously waiting. My tesla advisor does not respond to any of my questions at all haha.

Hi everyone, thought I'd join in:

White RWD with Black Interior
OD: 15/12/21 (however initially placed an order on 9/12 which I cancelled)
EDD: 14-20 weeks
VIN: not yet...

I get the feeling I don't have a VIN allocated yet due to my initial cancellation, I also had to pay a larger order fee the second time around too. But that was my own mistake! Don't know if I'll get my VIN this time around, anxiously waiting. My tesla advisor does not respond to any of my questions at all haha.
Some of these reps need to be given the boot or trained in customer relations. Being busy is no excuse. It takes 1 min to send a text of reassurance to folk who have spent upwards of $60000 to $100000

Some of these reps need to be given the boot or trained in customer relations. Being busy is no excuse. It takes 1 min to send a text of reassurance to folk who have spent upwards of $60000 to $100000
So I tried different methods of contacting my advisor - calls, emails, texts - but don't really receive a response to any. Then I call the general sales line and get a response that way!