Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if there will be any difference between January built M3 vs Feb built M3?
There’s a whole calendar month in between! But no variance. This is still the run of the ‘latest’ and ‘greatest’. Perhaps towards the end of the year there may be some ‘revision’ somewhere, but I highly doubt between Nov-21 revision and Jan AMD/LFP upgrade there would be much of a chance of any change. Especially without many vehicles hitting the road.

Reactions: 3RWD
Yeah you’re probably right. Looks like I’m gonna be around for a while longer and possibly into Q2 at this stage
I wouldn’t run down the path of Q2 at this stage unless you feel as if it’s a coping mechanism. You were early December, right?

Mine was early November and I only got my vin a week ago tomorrow. You may be on MC and not be updated yet :) or worst case on the next departure. Should still be before EOQ ☺️

I understand the frustration though and sinking feeling. Like me, things may be 5IL3NT 😁 and then progress super quickly. I was on the same vehicle carrier as other people who got VIN’s weeks before me!

Reactions: Benzz