Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
keen to see the rims
The baby is back home after a sleepover.
  1. Atri Pro Nano Graphene Coating
  2. Rayno Phantom S9 window tint and roof.
  3. Matt black powder coat wheels
Black personalized number plates next week and considering replacing chrome badges with black. Also ordered black nut covers etc for wheels to remove those plastic hubs.

IMG_4121.JPG
IMG_4118.JPG
IMG_4117.JPG
IMG_4115.JPG

Does this still work? I was reading vedaprimes website yesterday and step 2 says

2. [This step no longer works] - Tesla source code has changed. Do not Install the Chrome extension Tesla Vin finder.”

A vin number is no longer hidden in the source code.

Odd, I was watching a recent ludicrous feed and someone tested the chrome extension on there and it seemed to work.. different link perhaps? Veda was on the stream too.

The way I found mine was on the manage vehicle page or the dashboard.
After authenticating, this link should give you some text with "vin" in it.
Otherwise searching on the actual page that shows your purchase order in the source code for LRW.. if it isn't there, it isn't there :(

I guess another thing to point out here is that you most likely won't see anything until 1 1/2 months out from your expected delivery date.

Oh and one other thing; the Tesla website is all sorts of broken. :D So expect things to disappear and reappear every so often.

Reactions: Rowanhs
Does this still work? I was reading vedaprimes website yesterday and step 2 says

2. [This step no longer works] - Tesla source code has changed. Do not Install the Chrome extension Tesla Vin finder.”

A vin number is no longer hidden in the source code.

I am using this one and it seems to work.

Reactions: Rowanhs
Odd, I was watching a recent ludicrous feed and someone tested the chrome extension on there and it seemed to work.. different link perhaps? Veda was on the stream too.

The way I found mine was on the manage vehicle page or the dashboard.
After authenticating, this link should give you some text with "vin" in it.
Otherwise searching on the actual page that shows your purchase order in the source code for LRW.. if it isn't there, it isn't there :(

I guess another thing to point out here is that you most likely won't see anything until 1 1/2 months out from your expected delivery date.

Oh and one other thing; the Tesla website is all sorts of broken. :D So expect things to disappear and reappear every so often.
Oh good, I'm glad it's not just me. The Tesla website sure is ALL sorts of broken lol

• Funny
Reactions: Lyth
Weirdly enough, only about 3-4 weeks to delivery (Brisbane port issues nonwithstanding) I got another call and follow-up email from Pepper this morning, asking me to re-sign my contract as the old one was "out of date".

After completing it I compared the old and new ones. They were identical. Original one signed only 2 weeks earlier. No idea what was wrong with the old one!

I did have my Tesla invoice re-issued a few days ago, due to needing a minor correction to the proportion of deposit/finance, but all documentation with Pepper has always had the correct number.

Reactions: PcS000
I was given my SA's details when I placed the order, do you have this?
Sorry, not that I can remember? I did it on all on a Saturday afternoon. I don't remember anything popping up giving me an email address or phone number? There isn't anything I can see on the Account page or order agreement to give me that either? Would it be because I am in Country NSW?

I'm just concerned some has gone awry.

The RWD appears to have increased in price by $1000?

(note: if you’ve already ordered, don’t worry, you’re locked in at the old price)
Part of me is hoping this is to fund for better parts, ventilated seats, better chips, etc. Though am also realising that this is most likely inflation talking. Apparently Rivian is doing the same - they are increasing the price by 16-20k...