Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
I've been lurking for a while reading how everybody else is waiting and finally thought I'd put something up..

I, too, have been contact by finance (last week), who said they expect the delivery 'on time' as Tesla haven't told them any different. It would be nice if my SA actually got back to me after I emailed weeks ago asking for a reply email, but alas, not to be. I'll have to pull my finger out and call him to see if he can tell me anything more than what everybody has put up here..
I also have the 14-20 week delivery, which it was originally, and thankfully hasn't changed! My biggest issue at this point is I have to drive the big car around (fuel $$$) as my car is going to be traded in and they capped me at 1600kms, which is pathetically low considering the distance I drive to work and back every day.. but not much I could do about that...

Ordered: 12/01/22
LR, Red / black (yes $$$, but this time I want a colour that I like!)

Reactions: PcS000
Hi,
I've been lurking for a while reading how everybody else is waiting and finally thought I'd put something up..

I, too, have been contact by finance (last week), who said they expect the delivery 'on time' as Tesla haven't told them any different. It would be nice if my SA actually got back to me after I emailed weeks ago asking for a reply email, but alas, not to be. I'll have to pull my finger out and call him to see if he can tell me anything more than what everybody has put up here..
I also have the 14-20 week delivery, which it was originally, and thankfully hasn't changed! My biggest issue at this point is I have to drive the big car around (fuel $$$) as my car is going to be traded in and they capped me at 1600kms, which is pathetically low considering the distance I drive to work and back every day.. but not much I could do about that...

Ordered: 12/01/22
LR, Red / black (yes $$$, but this time I want a colour that I like!)
Honestly you will get more information from people on these types of forums than your SA. I just keep getting from mine, stay tuned for updates in the coming weeks, which never come. We are now at week 21 since ordering, originally told 8-12 weeks.

Reactions: Bigjuzza
Whilst waiting not so patiently [now 12 weeks into "14-20 weeks"] and noting all the comments by people who have waited way too long, i wonderd abot listening to good old fashioned radio in my M3 when it arrives. That touch screen ha slots of details, but - does it facilitate listening to either AM or FM radio?
does any one know?? or, are we expected to sign up for spotify?

Whilst waiting not so patiently [now 12 weeks into "14-20 weeks"] and noting all the comments by people who have waited way too long, i wonderd abot listening to good old fashioned radio in my M3 when it arrives. That touch screen ha slots of details, but - does it facilitate listening to either AM or FM radio?
does any one know?? or, are we expected to sign up for spotify?
No AM, but has FM and DAB+, car comes with own spotify premium account. but if want your own playlist then can login with your own premium account.

Reactions: rtvanda
Meanwhile Forbes is a month late and completely incorrect. Dated April 30. Literally the laziest and least researched article i have ever seen. Which Oil or ICE baron paid top dollar for this do we think?

I ordered Tesla Model 3 RWD white/white on 11/02, and haven't received any notifications or details regarding my delivery. Also, I haven't received a VIN. It is likely that I will receive my Tesla in May or June?
I ordered at a few weeks later than you but I believe there is hope for late may/June. Particularly for RWD as the LFP has greater availabilityā€¦ then again, everyone is ordering RWD because of the incentives. We will know in the next 2 weeks once the ships leave china and Tesla start allocating VINs

I ordered at a few weeks later than you but I believe there is hope for late may/June. Particularly for RWD as the LFP has greater availabilityā€¦ then again, everyone is ordering RWD because of the incentives. We will know in the next 2 weeks once the ships leave china and Tesla start allocating VINs

A march order like yours won't be filled in Q2 and is quite possible it won't be Q3 either, although that is the one you may get lucky for.