Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6e9sea.jpg

This is a recklessly optimistic statement and won't happen, but it's fun to think about: Imagine if the Morning Clara, arriving at Port Kembla tomorrow had a bunch of surprise Teslas on it. How many of our heads would immediately explode out of sheer excitement?
Been waiting not-so-patiently since 06/11/2021 for my blue-on-white M3P.
Spoke to Tesla Brisbane today, and they estimate late May to early June for the next shipment.
VIN matching in around 3 weeks.

Reactions: Benzz
Het team, ordered M3P on the 18th Jan 22.....just passed the 14 week mark. I was told they get shipments every three months from China for Brisbane distribution. Was told mine should be on the next shipment :rolleyes: I'll belive it when I see it. I have never waited for so long for something in my entire life, especially something this expensive....not going to lie, not the best feeling.

Reactions: kaikai
Het team, ordered M3P on the 18th Jan 22.....just passed the 14 week mark. I was told they get shipments every three months from China for Brisbane distribution. Was told mine should be on the next shipment :rolleyes: I'll belive it when I see it. I have never waited for so long for something in my entire life, especially something this expensive....not going to lie, not the best feeling.
Understandable, but it's not just tesla, it's pretty much the entire industry. And the Shanghai lockdown was out of their control so let's be forgiving in this instance.

Reactions: Benzz and Braz