Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People are feeling a bit deflated after hearing no deliveries to Aus/NZ for this quarter, so just need to lick our wounds a little. Sure things will get back to normal soon enough. Maybe we can kill some time discussing accessories that’ve been ordered or considering being ordered. I’m currently waiting on a few things, including a fog light upgrade with turn signals.
I was trying to order some Tesla aero caps 2.0, surprise surprise again Aus/NZ seems to miss out, cannot order here. So I am getting family in UK to send me out a set.

Reactions: Polarxp
I think my wall charger arrives next week. Will get it installed soon.

Have Samsung Portable SSD T7 (500GB) for Tesla Cam ready and waiting.
Have ordered screen protector, centre console trays.

Still curious about what Flloor / Trunk / Deep Truck / Frunk mats I should get - I like the 3d Maxpider ones but not sure they come in RHD??
Lol You seem to be a couple of months behind me with similar orders. Wall unit installed in Feb. Haven't got the Maxspider mats though
IMAG3362.jpg

Reactions: PcS000
Got a call and email yesterday:

Hi xxx,

Thank you again for your time on the phone. As we discussed, due to the ongoing situation in Shanghai our factory is currently operating at a reduced capacity impacting vehicle production for our market.

I can see that you placed your order on 07/02/2022 so I understand that you were expecting delivery soon, however we want to assure you that our team are doing everything possible to resume normal operations. We will continue to prioritise deliveries based on order placed date, location and configuration and provide further delivery timing updates as soon as they come to hand.

We anticipate production to return to full scale soon with our market receive vehicles in the second half of 2022.

In the coming weeks updated delivery timing will be available in your Tesla Account.

Reactions: penn_
I ordered on the 4/1, white and white LR. So I am also at the 18 week mark. Have not had any communication from Tesla. Just think to tell everyone at the last minute that there will be no deliveries is wrong. They would have known earlier.
I have the same configuration ordered 2 weeks later. Got the call from Miranda tesla today, with the email following shortly after. That's the first they have been on contact since I placed my order.

Still curious about what Flloor / Trunk / Deep Truck / Frunk mats I should get
I ordered rubber trunk/frunk mats from Ali express. Look the same to me as Tesla ones and way way cheaper

I’ll probably do the same for the rubber floor mats

I was thinking to just install the 15A wall socket
I didn’t want to take the charger in and out of the car all the time

I think my wall charger arrives next week. Will get it installed soon.

Have Samsung Portable SSD T7 (500GB) for Tesla Cam ready and waiting.
Have ordered screen protector, centre console trays.

Still curious about what Flloor / Trunk / Deep Truck / Frunk mats I should get - I like the 3d Maxpider ones but not sure they come in RHD??
The Maxpider seem to get good reviews. I haven’t got any yet, was waiting to get the car first to see what’s there already. I got numerous other things. Tessories quality is good and most of the accessories from Amazon are ok also.

Also got these, they were under $10

Last edited:
I ordered rubber trunk/frunk mats from Ali express. Look the same to me as Tesla ones and way way cheaper

I’ll probably do the same for the rubber floor mats

I didn’t want to take the charger in and out of the car all the time
I got the tessories floor mats and haven’t had issues. Especially with all the *sugar* weather we are having/have been having, I’d be going crazy with carpet mats in the car. Although the carpet mats are nice!

Accessories I have so far
  • Boot and frunk liner
  • Centre console trays
  • Frunk hooks
  • Wheel lug and centre caps
  • Puddle lights
  • Cup holder insert
  • Rgb led strip lights
  • Matte screen protector
  • Windscreen and roof shades
  • Mud guards
  • Chrome delete logo stickers
  • …possibly more that I’ve forgotten
You’ve got a good collection @Crunchy. I’m still trying to make up my mind which boot and frunk liners to get. There’s something for the boot. Its like a tub you can pull out, rather than the mat for the lower storage section. I just can’t seem to find the site I spotted it on. It protects the whole area and you can pull it out by the handles near the top.

Accessories I have so far
  • Boot and frunk liner
  • Centre console trays
  • Frunk hooks
  • Wheel lug and centre caps
  • Puddle lights
  • Cup holder insert
  • Rgb led strip lights
  • Matte screen protector
  • Windscreen and roof shades
  • Mud guards
  • Chrome delete logo stickers