Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With Tesla supply issues and prices BYD is looking more appealing by the minute. And this is from someone who's got a Tesla.
That BYD Atto 3 interior is just horrendous.

On the other hand:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220630-230742_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220630-230742_Chrome.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 76
We’ve come full circle, the SA’s are probably telling us what they read in the news, which is coming from the forums

Geez the interest rates keep climbing, 5% looks like the cheapest now. I did my original calculation on 3%.

When’s the next cash rate hike expected, be nice to lock a rate in
My SA said exactly that, I would know before him. I'm checking for ME, he is checking for ME + umpteen others.

It’s almost worse having *some* hope for an imminent delivery with this latest VIN batch - until a few days ago I had totally checked out and resigned to getting my car some time before Christmas. Still reckon my (Feb order) chances for a Q3 delivery are low/moderate. Not based in fact necessarily, just trying to manage my own expectations! Good to hear the many voices of reason on this forum.
My order was an 8 week expected delivery… Dec 2021. Still waiting.

It’s almost worse having *some* hope for an imminent delivery with this latest VIN batch - until a few days ago...
My experience is that fulfilment to Australia has been severely rationed this year. No individual activity (incl. VINs) should be taken as a corner being turned. Tesla are proven unable to forward plan, communicate, and stick to any estimates. One can only sensibly hope that rationing eases via capacity increases plus MY splitting demand. Fingers crossed for all nonetheless.