Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, but using Apple Mac or iPhone so no right click.
If you don't have your mouse configured to have a right click, on a Mac just hold down the `control` key while clicking.
1656983469999.png

Last edited:
Reactions: dogstarlady
I got it figured out.

"The electric-car maker will halt most production on its Model Y assembly line in Shanghai for the first two weeks of July, then stop the Model 3 line for a 20-day stretch starting July 18, Bloomberg reported last month. Upgrade work at the factory to boost output of both vehicles is expected to be completed by early August, people familiar with the matter said"

The reason Tesla prioritises manufacturing the Model Y at the moment is that the Model Y production line is due to shutdown from the 1st of July till the 17th of July, it needs sufficient Y volume for the shipment. Meanwhile, the Model 3 production line will remain open 5-July to the 17th of July therefore all prioritisation during the period would be on producing the Model 3s.

If I am correct we should see a large influx of Model 3 VIN Allocation within the next two weeks.

I got it figured out.

"The electric-car maker will halt most production on its Model Y assembly line in Shanghai for the first two weeks of July, then stop the Model 3 line for a 20-day stretch starting July 18, Bloomberg reported last month. Upgrade work at the factory to boost output of both vehicles is expected to be completed by early August, people familiar with the matter said"

The reason Tesla prioritises manufacturing the Model Y at the moment is that the Model Y production line is due to shutdown from the 1st of July till the 17th of July, it needs sufficient Y volume for the shipment. Meanwhile, the Model 3 production line will remain open 5-July to the 17th of July therefore all prioritisation during the period would be on producing the Model 3s.

If I am correct we should see a large influx of Model 3 VIN Allocation within the next two weeks.
👍Pretty much what Veda and the SAs have said