Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I'm going to check out of this thread for a while, its become a bit crazy with wild daily expectation and conjecture and its dragging me down.

The general concensus a week or so ago was that VIN's would be released over the period of a few weeks so I think the daily expectation isn't really realistic, its more likely they will do a batch of X'000 cars and then allocate VIN's from that so I think I'll just keep one eye on my Tesla App and come back when something happens there :)

Last edited:
So I pulled the trigger today and ordered a M3 and got my order number RN11**********

Immediately got a text from Tesla telling me to go to Tesla.com/Teslaaccount to set up pre delivery tasks.

When I go there and login with my details it brings everything up, my address, cc details etc, but NO MENTION of my vehicle order.

Is that normal? Does it take a while?

So I pulled the trigger today and ordered a M3 and got my order number RN11**********

Immediately got a text from Tesla telling me to go to Tesla.com/Teslaaccount to set up pre delivery tasks.

When I go there and login with my details it brings everything up, my address, cc details etc, but NO MENTION of my vehicle order.

It's a normal part of growing up. Just relax and be yourself.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: Cammo and Blaq
It's a normal part of growing up. Just relax and be yourself.
I’ve got no idea what that means. I’m sorry if YOU’RE a Tesla expert of sorts who completely understands the process. I’m not. I sought information. I guess you either don’t know or do know and can’t be bothered to answer civilly or appropriately. Thanks for taking time to “reply” though.

I’ve got no idea what that means. I’m sorry if YOU’RE a Tesla expert of sorts who completely understands the process. I’m not. I sought information. I guess you either don’t know or do know and can’t be bothered to answer civilly or appropriately. Thanks for taking time to “reply” though.
Hey mate,

Try not to get offended by hoppy. He’s been waiting almost the longest out of everyone here.

In regards to your question, it’s been a while since I placed my order but it had a picture of my car straight away. Do you have that or even a screenshot? (Block out your info of course)

Hey mate,

Try not to get offended by hoppy. He’s been waiting almost the longest out of everyone here.

In regards to your question, it’s been a while since I placed my order but it had a picture of my car straight away. Do you have that or even a screenshot? (Block out your info of course)
Yep

Attachments

• 9C30CEFE-D3AB-48E0-BA91-8D50A01BEA2D.jpeg
    9C30CEFE-D3AB-48E0-BA91-8D50A01BEA2D.jpeg
    427.4 KB · Views: 59
I think Hoopy was mucking about and was replying to just this bit of your post. As in puberty etc.

Reactions: Hoopyfrood