Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange thing I noticed about the notice on your order page. When I log in through my phone this appears ( cleared all Cache ).

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

But when I log in through PC it's the other one talking about VIN and allocation.

Strange thing I noticed about the notice on your order page. When I log in through my phone this appears ( cleared all Cache ).

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

But when I log in through PC it's the other one talking about VIN and allocation.
Both the same for mine.

Have to say. This line in the order agreement is a bit rich:

"You agree that time is of the essence and if you do not respond to our notification or are unable to take delivery within the specified period" ... etc.

With you, Tesla? Or with someone else who's point of view is that 'time is of the essence'. Because yeesh, dude. Yeesh.
Seems to be turning into a Seinfeld episode.

Disappointed to hear production is moving back to LHD. Didn’t seem like we got enough VINs.

Just means the next one is going to have 5,000+ 👍
Indications have been VINs come out over the next couple of weeks.
Maybe there is more to come out.

Dont forget there have been times when the cars are on the vessel already before some people got VINs.

I have decided i can only come to the forum for a certain amount of time after eating.

My tummy dictates which side of the optimism/pessimism knife edge i tumble down.
Your tummy decides?
I am starting to wonder if caffeine (in the am) and sleep (in the pm) are big influences on the positivity or negativity of my attitude towards all things Tesla.

I just had my wall charger installed. No car yet... lights are as follows, is this ok?
20220708_191449.jpg