Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly.
Pin to drive would block it.

And realistically to do this relay, they'd need to be very close to your phone and have low latency to the device at the car.
Plus someone would need to pick the exact owner and then link them to the exact car.

Whilst the tech is clearly available, I highly doubt teams of people are waiting at the local westfields to do this.

Potentially for $200k+ cars but a $70k Tesla, it’s just not worth it.

If they manage to pull it off - they can have the bloody thing!!

Plus someone would need to pick the exact owner and then link them to the exact car.

Whilst the tech is clearly available, I highly doubt teams of people are waiting at the local westfields to do this.

Potentially for $200k+ cars but a $70k Tesla, it’s just not worth it.

If they manage to pull it off - they can have the bloody thing!!

As an IT nerd that used to hack bluetooth in the early naughties. I'll defo' be using pin to drive.. better safe than sorry.

Reactions: Robdunc
Good morning fellow empty garages.

If you have a VIN (or even just an order), can you please update your details on the Teslike spreadsheet.

Use the "Google Form" link at the top to add or edit your details. The links are also in my signature below.

It would also help with context if you added your details to your signature on this forum, like I have below in my signature. A few have said that you need to post five times before you get access to edit your signature.

Thanks for your help for those of us who are living vicariously through your VINs.

1657751820511.png

• Love
Reactions: Polarxp and Ormaus
Adding my name to the list of December 21 Orders still with no VIN :(
OD: 21/12/21
M3 LR Red w/ Black Interior
Brisbane
Hi Sir_Red,

Please add the details to the Tracker that @BareFeetTom listed above:

Model 3 Tracker | Form: bit.ly/3P3d8Cc | Results: bit.ly/3PfHmlI

Use either the Form linked here or the Form linked at the top of the sheet (Results list)

Reactions: BareFeetTom
Well I think we can safely assume that MC only has LR's and P's and a handful of RWD's on it based on the VIN's which were assigned for Perth
My optimistic thoughts are aligned to others in here. The Perth orders were assigned early to allow the connecting water based shipping to be arranged. As per previous shipments, the East Coast orders will be assigned between now and port in Brisbane. Look back to the last boat with assignments and they occurred when the ship was moored off the Sunshine Coast. I for one look forward to driving around in our new car come end of August