Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had a quick look and I think I'll get my $15 worth to help track - on my $90,000 car.
Are you able to elaborate? I don't meant to diminish the service or your requirements, but for me, I have a fair idea what vessel my Y and 3LR are on and roughly when they will arrive in WA. I'm not chasing exact dates, they'll get here when they get here :). Is there anything else I'm missing with Veda's service?

Reactions: Robdunc
LR is also now $10k more for the same spec:
In Qld, $78k on road at lowest price, now (including 19 inch rims and MSM) it's $88k..

It's not often an asset appreciates before you even get it! :)
Given they’re selling for up to $125k; I wish I had’ve put down 10 deposits and flipped them 🤣

Attachments

• B55CBD64-68B1-4CE4-8547-00FC44717536.jpeg
    B55CBD64-68B1-4CE4-8547-00FC44717536.jpeg
    771.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Funny
Reactions: New Tech Bj
Are you able to elaborate? I don't meant to diminish the service or your requirements, but for me, I have a fair idea what vessel my Y and 3LR are on and roughly when they will arrive in WA. I'm not chasing exact dates, they'll get here when they get here :). Is there anything else I'm missing with Veda's service?
What’s your best estimates for vessel that the 22/8-31/8 Melbourne deliveries are on?

I tossed up whether to get it or not, and have also estimated the ship its on via the dates I have.

It seems that Veda's service does a lot more on the docks (China and PK in Australia), ship movement in general (watching marinetraffic.com loses track of the ships when they get away from shore), and even in some cases arrival of cars at delivery centres. Might be my misinterpretation though.

Can't share any of how he does it but it looks fun to track.
I could have saved the cash and got a burger meal at [insert fast food joint] instead.

Reactions: Vedaprime
Not really, maybe some more "concrete" and in depth information.

May get better or more updates when the cars un dock. None of which make your car come any faster though.
If people want to pay the $15, go for it. It's a great service for those who want it.
Fair enough. Value being subjective and all, I'm not going to begrudge anyone that wants more information :). I'm just happy cars are coming this year! (I was fully expecting Dec/Jan - I had 6-9 months estimated when I ordered!)

Reactions: MozMan and Polarxp