Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently today. Im saying cars built 16th and 17th may still yet to be assigned
And it's possibly still not over for the quarter. Paglia on 14/8 and Morning Clara on 19/8 would still make Port Kembla by early Sep so be comfortable for non WA/Tas deliveries in September. So we might see some more production when the 3 line restarts in early August.

As I mentioned earlier in Q2 2020 due to Covid shutdowns Aus cars were made 16-18 May (ie. 2nd month) and shipped to Australia from the US (a few days longer) and mostly delivered in June.

And expect your EDD to bounce around multiple times once you have a VIN - normally just +/- a few days

Well it hasn’t arrived yet!

So far the only pleasure I’ve received are putting in my order, having my host of accessories and MPP bits arrive, and finally getting my VIN 🤣
True there’s no pleasure in the long wait, but I was talking about when you do get it. That means you may need to come up with a new name, because you will probably get pleasure every time you get in 😁

Fair enough. Value being subjective and all, I'm not going to begrudge anyone that wants more information :). I'm just happy cars are coming this year! (I was fully expecting Dec/Jan - I had 6-9 months estimated when I ordered!)
I have the same order date as you (15/3/22) but am in NSW. I wonder if all M3LR orders to the 15/3 will be fulfilled in the "VIN bonanza" happening right now. I dont understand why they would issue your order but not the others who came before you. My fingers are crossed anyway hahaha i want my tesla so bad!

Reactions: New Tech Bj
I dont understand why they would issue your order but not the others who came before you.
I'm in Western Australia, cars destined for this side of the country have to be unloaded at Port Kembla and then loaded onto another ship bound for Fremantle. This adds another 1-2 weeks to delivery, and I suspect Tesla wants to ensure those cars are out of their hands by the end of September, so assign them earlier to hedge against shipping delays.

Reactions: Frog42 and cafz
I don’t think I’ve refreshed anything as much as I’m refreshing the tesla app today.

Two identical orders me and my mate

OD: 5/2
White/White RWD
Sydney
He got a vin last night and I still have nothing
You sure your mate didn’t upgrade to a LR or P?
no one has yet received an RWD VIN with Feb OD?
I would very much hope it’s true… Cause I am also waiting for a Feb RWD VIN… T_T

I've had a quick look and I think I'll get my $15 worth to help track - on my $90,000 car.

My car just got about 1500-2000 cheaper so 15 meh.
Hey Ormaus. I was looking at Veda service. The front page states (something along the lines) that the service provides method/knowledge to allow 'you' to do research and find the information but doesn't do it for you. I was under the impression you sign up and receive that info such as which ship it's on and where it is etc. Are you able to clarify for me? TIA.