Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Latest Armacup update. VP due at PK a day earlier 😁
NSW Port Authority still has it arriving at midday on the 8th though:
1659674111249.png

• Informative
Reactions: ChrisW67
When my VIN arrived this morning and given the delivery window, I was assuming it was the start of a new production run. Now given the passing of a few hours and no sign of any further VINs, including the Facebook groups I’m in, I’m beginning to think this may be a re-allocation? If so, maybe my delivery window will bump forward a bit as it approaches?

Would much rather see evidence of a new VIN avalanche, but just very relieved for now!

When my VIN arrived this morning and given the delivery window, I was assuming it was the start of a new production run. Now given the passing of a few hours and no sign of any further VINs, including the Facebook groups I’m in, I’m beginning to think this may be a re-allocation? If so, maybe my delivery window will bump forward a bit as it approaches?

Would much rather see evidence of a new VIN avalanche, but just very relieved for now!
Im now starting to think that now unfortunately. Just that EDD matches the new Model Y's so its very odd for reallocation.

Reactions: pssturges
I'm really hoping they do. I'm unsure if they will clear out all March orders though.

People who ordered before 15th of March have "August - November" in their app for EDD, and people who ordered after (like me) have "6 - 9 months from order date".

The 15th was when the website ETA changed from 5-7 months to 6-9 months.

However, the optimist in me still thinks that 6-9 months from March is still delivered in this year.
I ordered 13th March and have Aug-October.

Reactions: Stokesy
picked up the car in alexandria today. a very large warehouse with i'd say 60-80 cars and trucks dropping off more as we waited. small scare as they came running in to say we had to wait as they didnt test something on the trade in, but was just a tick box they hadnt done. Car came 50% charged, they said they just couldnt cope with more volume going out that they'd ever done to fully charge them.

Car looked clean in our checks - the front lip of the frunk i though was scrapped but was some residue i assume from a protective film that was no longer there. guess im not waiting now so im not welcome in the waiting room anymore