Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From my own understanding and from all the info that ive gathered from watching youtube videos in the last 6 months waiting. Tesla in shanghai produce vehicles in the first half of the quarter for exports while the second half of the quarter is for domestic orders. So i guess us here with Rwd orders from jan/feb/Mar. missed this quarter for deliveries hence the august/November window.
I hope im wrong. But with all those edd posted on many forums with deliveries by the end of september for those who received vins already. Doesnt look too promising.
Yeah looking that way. Disappointed. Barely any RWD cars were assigned. I’m quite annoyed.
I’m happy for everyone that got there cars but like mid March orders for LR and P’s hurt a touch.

This is my last post on my spreadsheet.

In this post you will find my latest spreadsheet as a CSV text file, ready for anyone wanting to analyse further to import into their favourite spreadsheet program.

Dont forget there is also the tracker, however no one will just take your details and put it in there. You will need to enter those yourself via the very handy form.

Enjoy.

This is my last post on my spreadsheet.

In this post you will find my latest spreadsheet as a CSV text file, ready for anyone wanting to analyse further to import into their favourite spreadsheet program.

Dont forget there is also the tracker, however no one will just take your details and put it in there. You will need to enter those yourself via the very handy form.

Enjoy.
Thank you so much, @Ormaus ... you've done an amazing job!!

Is tomorrow the big day? 😁

To be perfectly honest, when I ordered, I thought an entry model (RWD) might be quite obtainable.
Definitely more so than a model that wasn’t even offered for sale yet (Model Y).
Not that I would even want to begrudge anyone from getting their car, but I really hope we do not have five ships full of Ys.
I hear you, when I ordered in early March my SA even told me that a RWD would arrive sooner..

Yeah I did that it won’t come up with anything
If you aren't logged in you'll get some text indicating that it wasn't logged in, if it's logged in you'll get text that defines a bunch of properties about your order.
Either way you'll get something back when loading that URL, when you say it won't come up with anything do you mean you don't see any text at all returned?
The text is a JSON response that uses the context of the logged in user account or an error JSON response if the user isn't logged in.

I'm in exactly the same boat, me and my mate ordered exactly the same day and the SA told me there was "no chance" he would get his LR before my RWD and here we are with his just landed in port. Very annoying...
Time and time again we've seen that the SAs literally have no idea what is going on. Not entirely their fault - they aren't being given the current information. But I would take anything they say with a huge pinch of salt.