Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't help with Sydney, but to hopefully to give you some indication, the guys I'm going to go with in Perth (when I eventually get a car) advertise S9 prices as below:
TESLA MODEL 3
$395 - side windows only
$550 - side windows, plus half screen up to the top demister line
$605 - side windows, plus full screen
$715 - side windows, plus full screen and sunroof
$880 - side windows, plus full screen, sunroof and clear windscreen (full package)
Thanks for this, I hope the price in Sydney is not vastly different.

Strange how people carry on to "Test" payments... They are a major company so why do we need to test a payment lol
People just want to see the system work to feel confident about it.

I'll do it just to make sure, and then transfer my deposit. I'll be paying at least 15% of the car as a deposit which is still a huge amount of money. I want to know that the system works.

Many people here pay off the full car. I couldn't imagine sending $70-100k to someone without testing that it works.

Why so may payment? lol

Strange how people carry on to "Test" payments... They are a major company so why do we need to test a payment lol
This is one reason why we want to be sure we're paying into the right account:

Always remember your cyber security best practises.

Don't click on sketchy links in emails (or even any links in email - go straight to www.tesla.com in browser)
Make sure the domain is correct. Double check. Make sure there are no special characters that look similar to normal letters.
Make sure it's a HTTPS secure domain with the padlock to the left of the URL.

Then send a test payment and wait for it to reflect on the website the following day.

It's a lot of money we're talking about, and scammers are smart and know all of the tricks.

Thank you so much, @Ormaus ... you've done an amazing job!!

Is tomorrow the big day? 😁

This is one reason why we want to be sure we're paying into the right account:
👍

Always remember your cyber security best practises.

Don't click on sketchy links in emails (or even any links in email - go straight to www.tesla.com in browser)
Make sure the domain is correct. Double check. Make sure there are no special characters that look similar to normal letters.
Make sure it's a HTTPS secure domain with the padlock to the left of the URL.

Then send a test payment and wait for it to reflect on the website the following day.

It's a lot of money we're talking about, and scammers are smart and know all of the tricks.
Another helpful hint - phone Tesla and confirm the bank details over the phone before paying. A scam email won't work if you call the business and confirm the bank details.