Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dont believe Morning Cherry has left Shanghai yet according to Shipping data. It doesn't have a departure time nor any route forecast. Maybe we can still get lucky. And Crystal is only left home a couple of days ago. There is still a slim slim hope.
Yeah Crystal got pushed back to an arrival date of the 30th I believe so still a fair bit of time up our sleeves.

Reactions: Mal Cartwright
Looking forward to that feeling of excitement, my friend. My 12yo will be exactly the same.
I can hear the conversation in my head.
'It is only a car dad'... 'No, my princess, what we have are cars, this is so much more than that.'
So am I. My kids are to young to tell me that yet. They will just be excited to watch CocoMelon in the car. (OH NOOO). Its more my wife. Shes going to lose it if she hears me talk about the ships coming, the rumours, etc. any more.

Shes very relaxed, 'it arrives when it arrives', meanwhile I cant get off this forum, Facebook pages, twitter, WuWa videos haha.

I think the Nov in the EDD date range does have its reason to be there.
Yeah I honestly dont see us getting out cars until end of year now. These two ships that are still to come to Aus must not be carrying Tesla's. I dont see them stopping Domestic then go Export to go back to domestic. As dont they make domestic from the latter end of the quarter to the end of the quarter.

And mine. Completely p!#$Ed off with it all. Actually losing the desire tbh and thinking if I really need this or not
I got really close to cancelling, except my wife was more resilient. then excitement rebuilt when i got my VIN 16th July, and then the delivery call.
Disillusionment came back with a rush when we were only allowed 1 day and a half to collect. until i reminded then We live 750kn away, and they were to deliver to home. Agreement reached, and they again established a delivery this week. Arranged insurance etc. and waited for final call. Yep. delivery is now scheduled for September 6th. tried to revoke the home delivery, but that a no-go either because transport was already booked.
Separately, we sought to gain info about Powerwall through our account. got an acknowledgement of enquiry - then nothing, for now 3 months.
Seriously disillusioned with Tesla tbh.