Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hey all,
Model 3 LR
EXT: Black
INT: Black
OD: 02/09/2022
VIN: No
EDD: No
Congratulations on placing your order @hyperdallas . If you haven't already I'de recommend adding your information to the following spreadsheet as it helps everyone keep track of things.

Trap for young players - once your other half has got her/his phone added to the car - they know where you are😟......and there is no unadding once it is done. Take it from someone who has tried.
I had wondered about that!! Appreciate the post - is your job a lifesaver? Now I know, my phone will be app, partner will be card. Had tried googling about it but very few see it as a problem.

Reactions: Redrum
there is no unadding once it is done.
That doesn't sound right.

If you've added another Tesla account to your car (i.e. the car belongs to your account) as a driver, you can remove them in the app:

If it's just their phone as a key, you can remove it from the Locks menu:

Reactions: Braz and Kris175
Ordered in Feb, initial estimate was July to Sept, now sitting on Aug to Nov, went to an EV meet on the weekend and drove the ICE vehicle that will be getting retired, it must have sensed it's time is coming so while driving home tonight the engine starts misfiring and I limp home at 40km/h for the last 10km and I'll need to get it towed on Monday to a mechanic! I don't know if I want to sell it anymore, now considering sending her to the scrap heap as double payback and asking if I can push the button to crush it lol

9DF96D5F-91BF-419A-AF14-0B1DE76470C1.jpeg
7D250F56-AC1D-477D-82BD-FCF0517A74F3.jpeg

Reactions: PcS000 and M@dman
Congratulations on placing your order @hyperdallas . If you haven't already I'de recommend adding your information to the following spreadsheet as it helps everyone keep track of things.

done.