Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all - we have M3lr midnight silver on order - OD early March, received the final invoice and rego docs in mid august, the expected DD in the app was something like 17th-26 September, location Brisbane. Since then the DD has changed several times, up until last week latest DD in the app stated 25th Aug - 7th Sept changing each day by 1. On Friday checked the app again and DD is blank, all documents are gone, no VIN in source code - logged into account the Tesla website hoping it was just an app issue but is same there, no docs no vin, just states prepare for delivery and delivery date TBA 🫥

Anyone who expecting delivery very soon seeing same issues?

Was happy to see the DD move forward as we are overseas in mid September - in middle of sorting the finance out and now seemingly can’t progress this without the documentation. Not knowing when they expect us to actually collect the car with constant changing dates is stressful. Have reached out to SA no response yet
not sure if it will work but if you ever accessed them on a browser check your browser history for the links to the docs.

Screenshot_20220905-184106.png

I received this text just a few minutes ago but still havent received an invoice and the VIN is in the source code but not visibly showing on my account page.

From recieving this text to invoices and VINs becoming visible on the account page how long did it take for others?

EDD 8-22ND SEPT

Yes, but you weren’t promised an 8-12 week delivery.
At least you’ve got your vehicle. Ordered in February, I was on 5 - 7 Months but was told, good chance of late June. You had a 7 month wait, while I and a fair few others here in the “waiting room”, are already on 7 months and now staring down the barrel of a mid to late November delivery. On my reckoning that’s the thick end of 9 months. Anyway, enjoy your car.

Thought this was a waiting room, not a bragging room
I really appreciate it when people come back to the thread after picking up their car. I like seeing the photos and reading the info. I don't really think it's bragging, when we generally encourage each other to come back and post after pickup!

You're really new here - I don't think posting complaints straight away is the way to go.

View attachment 849091

I received this text just a few minutes ago but still havent received an invoice and the VIN is in the source code but not visibly showing on my account page.

From recieving this text to invoices and VINs becoming visible on the account page how long did it take for others?

EDD 8-22ND SEPT
My edd 8-22nd Sept as well. Received the same text message as you. Still no invoice or vin. Have you been credited the stamp duty?

View attachment 849091

EDD 8-22ND SEPT
Same SMS received today. Same delivery window. I found my VIN on invoice, can't see it on web or app. I did find VIN using the Json link. Not sure of any other way to see it.

My edd 8-22nd Sept as well. Received the same text message as you. Still no invoice or vin. Have you been credited the stamp duty?
I believe the stamp duty exemption will just be shown on the invoice once its uploaded. Glad to hear another person with the same EDD is at the same stage as me. I was feeling a bit worried that the day was getting closer and no visible vin or invoice had appeared. My SA said its all good but they dont fill me with a ton of confidence 😂

Thought this was a waiting room, not a bragging room
Luddo is well and truly in the right and allowed to brag.. Anyone in this forum that spends over 6 months (or 9 in Luddos case) is invited to share in their joy..

I'm looking forward to seeing @MagicalseT and many others sharing their DD stories and photos of them doing the 'toyota' leap in front of their m3s when (and if they finally) arrive too.

Luddo is well and truly in the right and allowed to brag.. Anyone in this forum that spends over 6 months (or 9 in Luddos case) is invited to share in their joy..

I'm looking forward to seeing @MagicalseT and many others sharing their DD stories and photos of them doing the 'toyota' leap in front of their m3s when (and if they finally) arrive too.
YESSSS! @Mattflow, the Toyota leap!
This should be mandatory for people posting pics from here on out! 😆

Well thank you young man….! I just hope that by the time my M3 arrives I will still have the ability to drive safely, and not have had an “intervention“ by one of my family, let alone do a star jump.

Has anyone had any trouble getting the NSW $3,000 rebate? I got an email on 8/21 confirming my application was approved and it would take up to 5 working days to process the payment. Now it's long overdue....
Our repayment went into our account 3 days after applying. NOW if Tesla could refund the NSW stamp duty we paid. Why must it be 3-4 weeks after registration for them to contact us to organise the refund? (Quoting their words) 🤔🤬