Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Coming up on 200 days since I ordered. Based on the data limited in the tracking sheet
- well past the average on RWD order to VIN (157 days)
- Maximum days 270 (ecatt) next longest is 207 so fast approaching that!

Tracker Spreadsheet: Tesla Australia Delivery Tracker.xlsx | Tracker Entry/Edit form: Microsoft Forms
White on Black - All std - OD 15/3/2022 - EDD 6-9 months - No VIN

Reactions: JustinFernleaf
Coming up on 200 days since I ordered.
Same here. I’m 10 days behind you. Been a long 200 days.

EDD 6-9 months - No VIN
This is the worst part. Everyone else here with at least a month range in their app. I’m pretty sure it’s this year but I’m not expecting it before December.

If Tesla thought it would be November, I’d have November in my app like the others who ordered before me.

Coming up on 200 days since I ordered. Based on the data limited in the tracking sheet
- well past the average on RWD order to VIN (157 days)
- Maximum days 270 (ecatt) next longest is 207 so fast approaching that!

Tracker Spreadsheet: Tesla Australia Delivery Tracker.xlsx | Tracker Entry/Edit form: Microsoft Forms
White on Black - All std - OD 15/3/2022 - EDD 6-9 months - No VIN
I'm 220 days today. I'll beat the 270 day record if we're not getting deliveries until November.

Reactions: Maximillan
This is the worst part. Everyone else here with at least a month range in their app. I’m pretty sure it’s this year but I’m not expecting it before December.

Adelaide just getting delivery center will help with timelines (before it was reliant on 3rd party to deliver). You ordered march 25th with a window of 6-9 months. December 25th is your date. Nice christmas present.

Reactions: Stokesy
Realistically, to make the Aug-Nov window they've given us you'd think we'd have to see some cars coming on one of the two ships leaving late in September no?
Not necessarily. I guess they consider November as going to the end, so those late September ships would all arrive well into October. Anything departing mid October would still make it here and be in your hands by November end

Reactions: cafz
Realistically, to make the Aug-Nov window they've given us you'd think we'd have to see some cars coming on one of the two ships leaving late in September no?
As per previous sleuths (aka those who had ordered Dec 21-Mar22 and had quite a wait as well) have deduced/speculated, Shanghai will build in the first half of the quarter. October build, for delivery approx 6-8 weeks later... making first deliveries in early Nov if all the stars align with manufacturing and cargo ship schedules etc....