Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. I’m 10 days behind you. Been a long 200 days.

This is the worst part. Everyone else here with at least a month range in their app. I’m pretty sure it’s this year but I’m not expecting it before December.

If Tesla thought it would be November, I’d have November in my app like the others who ordered before me.
Given no VIN I assume not even near being built, so the article I just read on CATL going into a closed loop due to COVID only compounds the issue! (
Have posed the article and waiting on clearance from moderator)

Screenshot_20220913-132358.png

After my EDD constantly changing like a yoyo I finally received the delivery SMS today for Chatswood. Still not showing in RAV and still no invoice but progress is progress!

Did anyone else from Newcastle/Sydney area receive their SMS today?

@DreNewy any luck for you Mate?

Given no VIN I assume not even near being built, so the article I just read on CATL going into a closed loop due to COVID only compounds the issue! (
Have posed the article and waiting on clearance from moderator)
Wait! Is Shanghai in sort of/maybe/partial lockdown? Sort of hoping for a few months delay on my order so I can have it registered in 2023 and be eligible for the government subsidies.

Let's not put any hope for delays out into the universe please!!
Sorry man, my circumstances are rather unique and I see and feel the frustrations of waiting months, with SFA contact from tesla for a car that is anything but cheap. I've internalized the fact that this car may not turn up for many many weeks yet but slightly pleased that my price is locked in before the ass fell out of the Japanese Yen so.....

Wait! Is Shanghai in sort of/maybe/partial lockdown? Sort of hoping for a few months delay on my order so I can have it registered in 2023 and be eligible for the government subsidies.

This is from a news site a few days ago

"Tesla's China battery supplier confines workers to factory to cope with Covid restrictions

CATL's factory in Yibin has introduced a closed-loop system that will enable it to keep operating 'in an orderly manner'"

Shanghai ios not but the city Yibin is unfortunately CATL, Tesla's battery supplier is!

View attachment 851964
After my EDD constantly changing like a yoyo I finally received the delivery SMS today for Chatswood. Still not showing in RAV and still no invoice but progress is progress!

Did anyone else from Newcastle/Sydney area receive their SMS today?

@DreNewy any luck for you Mate?

🥳 Haha nice congrats, just been super busy with work plus also sorting all this out so I probably forgot to update. Yeah I received my invoice on Saturday, instantly forwarded to finance,even though they only actioned it on Monday and also sorted out my deposit. Got rego paperwork done, they get you to sign a trade-in annex, literally just have to sign and return to them. Received final contract for the loan from finance company Monday afternoon and is scheduled to be settled today. When you deposit it takes roughly 1-2days to pop up in your Tesla account, good handy tip to know.
My delivery is on Fri 16th at 10:00am, exciting times ahead 😅

🥳 Haha nice congrats, just been super busy with work plus also sorting all this out so I probably forgot to update. Yeah I received my invoice on Saturday, instantly forwarded to finance,even though they only actioned it on Monday and also sorted out my deposit. Got rego paperwork done, they get you to sign a trade-in annex, literally just have to sign and return to them. Received final contract for the loan from finance company Monday afternoon and is scheduled to be settled today. When you deposit it takes roughly 1-2days to pop up in your Tesla account, good handy tip to know.
My delivery is on Fri 16th at 10:00am, exciting times ahead 😅
@StewBurgah

can either of you see your car's rego on the Service NSW app yet? That app is the latest thing I am constantly checking - just want something to let me know the wheels of the machine are still turning...I know they are still turning but jeez!

If you cant afford it cancel it and dont wish for any more lockdowns weve been waiting for ages, for you to come and wish for more delays because of ur circumstances.

@StewBurgah

can either of you see your car's rego on the Service NSW app yet? That app is the latest thing I am constantly checking - just want something to let me know the wheels of the machine are still turning...I know they are still turning but jeez!
Mine appeared automagically yesterday. I checked after getting the 'schedule your pickup' SMS. I am pretty sure I checked the day before yesterday and it was not appearing.

Last edited: