Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
just a noob question to all people who have recently taken delivery for Tesla Model 3 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) , what is your kilometer Range showing when you charge your battery to 100%, as mine is showing 439Kms right from day one when i charge it to 100%
hope this question is not out of topic , just was curious
Regards
Ameet Mudholkar
That sounds about right. Mine reports lower than that now but as I mostly have it display percentage could not tell you the exact figure now.
Note the the range displayed is the Tesla rated range and not WLTP range. When ordering it is the WLTP range that is quoted which makes some sense as that is the figure that in theory should be used to compare different cars and brands against each other.
A Tesla rated range does not vary depending on your recent driving conditions and sytle. If you want to see a figure that varies depending on recent conditions and style in a Tesla you can go to the consumption graph to see that figure.

Reactions: cafz
It means you vehicle is booked into the production line to be made
552D9DC2-D124-49F3-8C07-4C0D0D9B2700.jpeg

Mine says BOOKED and I ordered a month ago for EDD Feb-May ‘23.

All I want is for the backlog of Feb RWD cars to be delivered so I move up the queue in an orderly fashion.

Reactions: Missimpatient
I haven't actually seen the light show.... thinking I should go onto YouTube and check it out...
When I borrowed a car overnight from Tesla one of the first things I did was prepare a custom light show that'd downloaded, I did video it and the neighbours dogs really didn't like it, but it was a very cool novelty feature.

Mine does as well and I ordered last month. I'd assume it means our cars maybe built in November if they are doing quarter by quarter
The substatus: _Z does not mean your car is being built in november, unfortunately. As I said earlier, mine has shown _Z since I ordered in Feb.

Not saying your car WON'T be built by X time... just saying the substatus hasn't popped up as anything of significance to anyone in here.