Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,
my OD : 01/04/2022
RWD , white exterior , black interior,
Sydney chatswood.
still on the app says 6-9 month
am I gstting there or gotta wait till Dec or... Jan(😭😭) ?
It's looking like it will be the 9th month. I ordered around then too. I called Tesla and they let me know there is currently no delays and the estimated delivery date is still correct. They said if it's delayed they will let us know. Fingers crossed 🤞

Interesting read

I read into that, there will be continued supply but if the economic conditions weaken further then most likely will see demand soften.

Given the rising interest rate climate some people who ordered 9 months ago may not be in a financial position to now afford the vehicle now so likely a spike of cancellations which means everyone gets bumped up on the que.

Reserve bank meets tomorrow with a likely 0.25-0.5% rate rise. My money is on a 0.5% rise.

It's looking like it will be the 9th month. I ordered around then too. I called Tesla and they let me know there is currently no delays and the estimated delivery date is still correct. They said if it's delayed they will let us know. Fingers crossed 🤞
thx for your reply.
then, which means..... next year January.. hahaha.... still long way to go.. I was expecting, may be, may be around Nov. but I can see someone od March RWD is still waiting....

Hi guys,
my OD : 01/04/2022
RWD , white exterior , black interior,
Sydney chatswood.
still on the app says 6-9 month
am I gstting there or gotta wait till Dec or... Jan(😭😭) ?
I'm in almost exactly the same boat (our cars probably will be ;)) OD couple days later, same location and colour only difference is I'm waiting on an LR.

My 2.9% interest rate with Macquarie expires 31st Oct, so for me I either want it to come right now (which appears almost impossible) or blow through that date far enough I have enough time to save more in my finances to absorb the higher interest rate when the car shows up. So while I'd love the car to come now, I'm currently public transporting, I guess there is a silver lining for the car taking till Jan for me.

For your sake @derek1218 I hope it shows up soon.

Reactions: derek1218
thx for your reply.
then, which means..... next year January.. hahaha.... still long way to go.. I was expecting, may be, may be around Nov. but I can see someone od March RWD is still waiting....
It can't be Jan as that's when they produce the car. Shipping+customs+delivery makes it Feb at the earliest.

Same reason there's no deliveries for the 3 in april/june/Oct.

I'm in almost exactly the same boat (our cars probably will be ;)) OD couple days later, same location and colour only difference is I'm waiting on an LR.

My 2.9% interest rate with Macquarie expires 31st Oct, so for me I either want it to come right now (which appears almost impossible) or blow through that date far enough I have enough time to save more in my finances to absorb the higher interest rate when the car shows up. So while I'd love the car to come now, I'm currently public transporting, I guess there is a silver lining for the car taking till Jan for me.

For your sake @derek1218 I hope it shows up soon.
I haven't think about finance yet. but recently rate is getting higher and higher , not a good sign awwwwww,
but hope you get it soooon