Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woo Hoo I think. First communication from Tesla since the "Welcome to Tesla family" email when I placed the order. Opened the App and there is a little blue dot over my avatar. Go to the inbox and it says "Welcome to new inbox" Grrr. At least I don't have to worry about changing expected delivery dates, having not had one since prior to placing the order.

Maybe if the AUD rebounds to 75 cents we will get more priority.
I see in your signature you changed the colour, did this make a difference in the delivery time do you think?

Can’t be much later if Tesla want to remain accurate to their EDD (which we know they care little about)

I have 6-9 months which puts the final day as Christmas Day.
Hopefully Santa can convince Tesla to deliver me a car as a present.
Haha I am so close to your date, order date 24th March. Months ago when I rang my SA I asked how the delivery tracking, he said seem on track for Dec. the more I read the post here the more I feel like I was hallucinating, he never said such and my brain try to make up the things I want to believe😅

Who's in here with EDD Aug-Nov feel like punching someone in the face out of frustration. Seriously this is beyond a joke now. Its as if M3 rwd from feb are forgotten and tesla doesn't want to build them, weve seen long range and perfomance model delivered from march and april orders. And to make it even worse if we dont get vin by next week forget seeing ur car in november, its gunna stretch till december and beyond.
If I get a chance I would give Tesla Australia negative marks. They are pathetic. Personally I would never go through this again and never purchase another Tesla. I don’t an option and have to purchase this vehicle. I hope other electric car companies get their act together and produce something closer.

Tesla has become an arrogant company, same as their top management.

As they have made us suffer each day, I just wish I can do payment in 5c coins.

People telling its worth the wait. Nope, it’s not for me. I would never recommend anyone to purchase a Tesla.

ps - this account is created for this single post only.

Not for us in Perth, the transhipment vessel doesn't arrive until the 10th December which means that after factoring in Christmas we will be into the new year... if they even ship on the next Armacup vessels (and thats a huge if!) that'll be pretty much 11 months for a car I was told would be 5 months when I ordered it
I pretty much guaranteed it'll be in the new year when I booked a holiday for early January in the south west, that I hoped I'd be driving the Tesla on...if it ends up coming while I'm away I'll drive ~3hrs back to switch cars and leave the wife and son down there to enjoy the pool, I'll be busy running the car in with a ~300km trip on its first day lol.

Fingers crossed this doesn't happen but I think it might be likely at this point.

If I get a chance I would give Tesla Australia negative marks. They are pathetic. Personally I would never go through this again and never purchase another Tesla. I don’t an option and have to purchase this vehicle. I hope other electric car companies get their act together and produce something closer.

Tesla has become an arrogant company, same as their top management.

As they have made us suffer each day, I just wish I can do payment in 5c coins.

People telling its worth the wait. Nope, it’s not for me. I would never recommend anyone to purchase a Tesla.

ps - this account is created for this single post only.
Hi mate, I can understand your frustration, but trust me it's affecting most car manufacturers at the moment. I waited 10 months for my new Toyota Rav4. And now wait times are anywhere from 1-3 years.

China had a lengthy lockdown which really set things back for Tesla, so they been trying to catch up since.

Yes the communication isn't there, hopefully they will improve in this area.

Reactions: Missimpatient
Hi mate, I can understand your frustration, but trust me it's affecting most car manufacturers at the moment. I waited 10 months for my new Toyota Rav4. And now wait times are anywhere from 1-3 years.

China had a lengthy lockdown which really set things back for Tesla, so they been trying to catch up since.

Yes the communication isn't there, hopefully they will improve in this area.
The problem with lack of communication is that it doesn't let us make informed decisions on our current transport situation. If we knew proper dates we can decide if we should renew our registration, repair our current car, make plans for road trips etc.

It's costing us money, just as much as the wait is.

I love the m3 and Its a great product, but I think tesla needs to improve on this, especially if people are waiting almost a full year.

Reactions: Mal Cartwright
Who's in here with EDD Aug-Nov feel like punching someone in the face out of frustration. Seriously this is beyond a joke now. Its as if M3 rwd from feb are forgotten and tesla doesn't want to build them, weve seen long range and perfomance model delivered from march and april orders. And to make it even worse if we dont get vin by next week forget seeing ur car in november, its gunna stretch till december and beyond.
I feel you bro😏 AUS M3 is the less loved kid in the family.

Reactions: MagicalseT
Anyone got an order from March with EDD of 9 to 12 months got a bin or delivery yet

DOES ANYONE have a VIN for an order from MAY??

I've been pretty active in reading this forum and the latest VIN's that I've seen are as follows:

LR/P - 1st April
RWD - 10th February (second hand report from facebook), 5-7th posted here on this forum.

This is the AU/NZ tracker where people can enter their VIN when they receive it:

My hope is that it’s soon. Tesla has updated EDD for MYP to push them out later next year. Current delivery dates for MYP if you order online is also updated to April-June 2023. All other models (3 RWD/LR/P and YRWD) are still showing Feb - May 2023.

So gives me hope, they have enough info to push out one model, they’d do for all if required, if that makes sense. That’s my logic. The Tesla Jedi-mind-trick logic they’ve got me doing. Thinking way to much about their cars. 😂😩

Reactions: Snoopy1
They know absolutely nothing. They are giving you false hope.
A few people have reported here recently that their SA has indicated we should be seeing progress this month. This is a change from previous reports of nothing.
Either it's a new standard response from Tesla or there is some truth to it.
I'm leaning towards it having some truth, mainly to keep optimistic but other things I've seen here (e.g. post from Veda Prime) supports the theory.

Reactions: Mal Cartwright
A few people have reported here recently that their SA has indicated we should be seeing progress this month. This is a change from previous reports of nothing.
Either it's a new standard response from Tesla or there is some truth to it.
I'm leaning towards it having some truth, mainly to keep optimistic but other things I've seen here (e.g. post from Veda Prime) supports the theory.
Hey!

I just noticed your bio.

We ordered a deep blue with white interior Model 3 on 14.3.22, still have our 6-9 month delivery ETA. We're in Queensland.

Hopefully we get our vehicles soon!

Reactions: Missimpatient