Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aye cap'n, 'tis a perilous time.
Hailing from a coastal town with a light house' a special Latin phrase for myself is 'Olim Periculum Nunc Salus'. I know zero Latin, but since I was a child I have understood the English translation to be Once Perilous now safe.
I feel now Captain, that our determination to resist the perilous seas will be rewarded in survival, and survival will include transport in an electric car.

Reactions: Draco
Yeah mine was yesterday, I was chatting to an ex-colleague that already owns a 3 and I mentioned I'm still waiting and he couldn't believe it, he waited about a week when he ordered his, times have certainly changed.

When I ordered the SA said "you might get it in June I'd say, but if you say to yourself it'll be between July and September you'll be pleasantly surprised, you know what they say about under promise and over deliver"...that comment hasn't aged well.
Exactly the comments made to me, basically word for word.

2B9E99E1-58F9-4BDB-A108-5E0E431D4CBB.jpeg

I've got 2 colleagues who have both ordered MY after me, and who will both get theirs before.me, and I've only been waiting 7 weeks.... No idea how u guys are doing it
After 8 weeks u will lose interest, after 12 weeks ull start talking to urself after 16 weeks u become numb and after that milestone u regret buying a tesla, and ur finger will steer to cancel order button on ur app. But soldier on my friend it will happen one day. HOPEFULLY

Hi All,
Just joined the group, and I wish I hadn't when I saw the wait times....
M3RWD 13th Oct Order with Estimated delivery: Feb 2023 - May 2023....sounds like it's going to be a hell of a wait :(
Certainly second-guessing my decision now.
Welcome to the group here. Dont worry about the long wait. As you recently arrived here, you missed all the posts last month from people who got their car and posted the celebratory "its really worth the wait" posts :D
P.S. Tesla is like a wizard. Its never late and arrives always precisely when it means to...

Reactions: Electrify2022
Welcome to the group here. Dont worry about the long wait. As you recently arrived here, you missed all the posts last month from people who got their car and posted the celebratory "its really worth the wait" posts :D
P.S. Tesla is like a wizard. Its never late and arrives always precisely when it means to...

Key take away "when IT means to"