Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you point me in the direction of the better options? The credit unions ive seen are all around the same as Plenti once you factor in all the monthly fees, etc
Not sure if these guys are any good, but they're advertising 4.49% variable/4.99% fixed from a quick search.

EDIT: I see you are in Perth like me. Not sure if they're just Sydney based.

Reactions: ianhutch1
Glad to see people are being given VINs/EDDs.

For those going through Macquarie for finance my current pre-approval (from April 2022) expires on the 19th of October and they've just advised me of the following changes;

• Fixed rate option - 2.99% to 6.19% (today)
  • Variable option (new) - New variable rate option @ 5.94% (today)
  • Establishment Fee - $0 to $990 establishment fee (not happy)
  • Annual fee - $0 to $83
  • Pre-approval period - 180days down to 90 days
  • Edit: Forgot to add - There is a break early fee ("unknown") if you want to payout the loan early or need to end it early.
Definitely annoyed about the fees coming into play now, was advised the original offer with Tesla vehicles was no fees and the lower rate, seems Macquarie are now wanting to make more off the loans.

While I don't like my chances, hopefully an invoice before the 19th.
Hey I am in the same situation finance ends on the 05/11, hopefully have a VIN soon. OD 19/02 location Perth

Same boat but even worse is my partners needs to go in for insurance repair with for a completely undetermined time.

Still perfectly drivable to :|

May have to go with Car Sales instant offer ( seems to be slightly better than trade in )
I've got a while to go yet but won't organise finance until December based on my EDD. As for trade in Tesla offered me 25-26k car sales offered me 30k.

Reactions: Missimpatient
I have a feeling that mine might come soon. I am completely unorganised. Haven't decided on finance, need to sell my Ice. Usually these things happen when I'm unorganised.
I've looked into the different options: personal loan, fbt exempt salary packaging, etc

Nothing seemed to beat just using my home loan offset account (at the current rate that I would pay it off ~< 1 year)

I think unless you have a fixed rate locked in from earlier in the year there arent many good options