Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found my secret vin.

Searched the RoRo Vin Search - found my VIN on Dignity Ace

This ship is from Shanghai direct to Port Kembla.

Sydney orders with delivery date 28 Oct - 11 Nov or thereabouts would most likely be on the same ship.

M3-RWD , WHITE EXTERIOR , BLACK INTERIOR ,19'' WHEELS / ODD : 16/02/2022 / EDD : 28 Oct - 11 Nov / VIN : 17 Oct / Build Date: ?

I found my secret vin.

Sydney orders with delivery date 28 Oct - 11 Nov or thereabouts would most likely be on the same ship.
Sorry, wrong Specs, just plain vanilla - 18" wheels

M3-RWD , WHITE EXTERIOR , BLACK INTERIOR ,18'' WHEELS / ODD : 16/02/2022 / EDD : 28 Oct - 11 Nov / VIN : 17 Oct / Build Date: ?

I found my secret vin.

M3-RWD , WHITE EXTERIOR , BLACK INTERIOR ,19'' WHEELS / ODD : 16/02/2022 / EDD : 28 Oct - 11 Nov / VIN : 17 Oct / Build Date: ?
Thank you so much for this. It arrives on 21st oct

Reactions: Kris175
I found my secret vin.

Wow that’s cool, which website is that?

RWD peeps with Feb OD, seems the VIN allocation is up to those with OD: 19th Feb , anyone ordered later than this and already got VIN today?

Mine:
OD: 01 Mar RWD white plain, no update still showing Aug - Nov estimate delivery.
Syd.
It's high chance it's on the dignity ace. Since it's only going to port Kembla, it makes sense to be filled with lots of cars just for sydney. Keep fingers crossed you'll get yours tomorrow or day after

RWD peeps with Feb OD, seems the VIN allocation is up to those with OD: 19th Feb , anyone ordered later than this and already got VIN today?

Mine:
OD: 01 Mar RWD white plain, no update still showing Aug - Nov estimate delivery.
Syd.
Thats always the case allocation will stop a day before mine(20th) its as if they are telling me go get f***** ur not getting ur car this quarter.

Im sure if they can fit white seats on a tesla with white exterior, definetly they can do my combintaion and do white with black interior and 19 inch wheels. This is ridiculous.,

There's still plenti im one of them
Bro I remembered your post the other day this afternoon and I was saying I really hope he gets his vin. Your order is 6 days before mine. This is ridiculous. This new way of building small batches by state with lesser focus on the order date extremely frustrating. Surely it will just make more sense to clear a larger amount of the backlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snoopy1

Mine:
Syd.
Except it is patchy...not all dates before this allocated VINs. So rest assured (or don't rest at all??) it is all over the place.

Reactions: Snoopy1
I see plenty of talk here about RWD, and rightly so you guys have been waiting for ages! Does anyone know where we are up to when it comes to the LR builds? I ordered in April, not expecting anything yet but would love to know where allocation for LR's are up to.
The tracker spreadsheet linked in my signature shows a LR ordered on the 25th of March was given a VIN already, the tracker spreadsheet relies on us adding ourselves and updating it so it's not official or comprehensive but it's the best we have.

Edit: For those that can't see the signature easily (only seen on mobile if using a browser in landscape mode):
Tracker Spreadsheet: Tesla Australia Delivery Tracker.xlsx
Tracker Entry/Edit form: Microsoft Forms