Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
From reading all the above, it sounds like Tesla have made a bunch of random cars and put them on ships. They now have Polly and Manuel trying to figure out what cars are on the ships and who should get them? Based on this, Basil won't get his, even through he ordered in Feb because they didn't make enough blue/white. However Sybil will get one, when she ordered in April as they made heaps of white/black.

Please tell me this is not the case. Surely Tesla make the cars based on what people ordered and when... even most fish and chips shops can manage to do that.

ps. The names refer to what kind of show Tesla are running.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be clear logic for how they are doing this but what you have said does have some truth i think. Tesla are extremely frustrating in how they do things and OD isn't much of a factor anymore. I am a feb order and have seen that somebody who ordered 9 days after me from the same tesla branch and identical configuration has received an EDD and I haven't- cannot work that one out but hey it's Tesla. Early feb orders in syd have been ignored and late feb orders with same config have received EDDs.

I know yesterday was really quiet on here for VINs but I did see one ACT vin on a Facebook group I was looking at.

From what I can see this week a small amount of VINs have been assigned in the afternoon and all in one city.

First Gold Coast, then Sydney, then Canberra. Iā€™m hoping this means that Melbourne or Adelaide are next.

Reactions: Robdunc
I know yesterday was really quiet on here for VINs but I did see one ACT vin on a Facebook group I was looking at.

From what I can see this week a small amount of VINs have been assigned in the afternoon and all in one city.

First Gold Coast, then Sydney, then Canberra. Iā€™m hoping this means that Melbourne or Adelaide are next.
I know you meant to include Perth in there somewhere šŸ‘€ šŸ˜‚

If that's the same one i saw, it was a Y

That was a MY ordered in June. I saw the post and got my hopes up for a second which were swiftly quashed. I can't believe we're 20 days into the quarter and all we've gotten is VINs for around 2 weeks' worth of orders for the GC and Sydney, and not even all of Sydney!

Reactions: Missimpatient