Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting a bit anxious as my subsidy expires Dec 21 after an extension too. Wonder if there's any chance of appealing for another extension, as these delays aren't caused by our actions?
I wondered the same too! I might see if I can contact them during the week to ask. Surely some grace would need to be given seeing as ALL orders were delayed so no one would be getting their subsidy.

Reactions: neilg and slknv
Delivery date here too! Also 5th to 19th December. My subsidy expires on 10th December after already being extended so here’s hoping haha.

Feb 13th
Melbourne
MSM/black interior
Also no VIN yet

This came through after opening the app and needing to accept delivery of a new car with no USS.
Did it actually confirm the "no USS"?

I was under the impression that Shanghai built cars still had the ultrasonic sensors and the prompt was just confirming deletion of radar and moving to Tesla Vision.

Reactions: NachoCheese
Delivery date here too! Also 5th to 19th December. My subsidy expires on 10th December after already being extended so here’s hoping haha.

Feb 13th
Melbourne
MSM/black interior
Also no VIN yet

This came through after opening the app and needing to accept delivery of a new car with no USS.
No radar or No Ultra Sonic Sensor? Just wondering what is the wording of this and any other changes listed?

Reactions: danwale
Did it actually confirm the "no USS"?

I was under the impression that Shanghai built cars still had the ultrasonic sensors and the prompt was just confirming deletion of radar and moving to Tesla Vision.
The prompt did say radar, however, the link you’re referred to references the removal of USS. So I could be wrong! However, it’s a bit open ended and discusses both.

“Since June 2022 Model 3 vehicles built for the Australia market are no longer equipped with radar and rely on camera vision and neural net processing to deliver Autopilot and certain active safety features. Learn more”