Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm pretty sure this is a lull in the storm (Captain?). As illesornayr said, they're probably doing some domestics because they've got nowhere to put any more exports until a boat's ready. I understand there's still a couple weeks of export builds to go this quarter, which if they're pumping out 1,000 cars a day would be a whole bunch more woosh-wooshes (cos they don't go vroom-vroom) to come. If we're still twiddling our thumbs for VINs in mid-November I'll be concerned and wondering who I wronged in my life.

Screenshot_20221026_214808.jpg
it's been that long I cannot remember my order date.
I think 14/03?
MSM RWD black interior.

View attachment 867691it's been that long I cannot remember my order date.
I think 14/03?
MSM RWD black interior.
Congrats, this simultaneously makes me excited because that's exactly what I ordered a month before you and nervous that somehow I'm going to be screwed over and miss out again as they throw their darts at a list of orders to pick who gets a car regardless of order date.

Reactions: JoK77 and Snoopy1
I'm very similar
OD 19/2
M3 BLK/BLK
EDD Aug-Nov
I spoke to an SA and they said VINS are being assigned today and tomorrow
Fingers crossed BNE 🤞
I do hope that's true but I don't think your SA would actually know that information even if it were true so they may just be having a guess and trying to look knowledgeable to the customer. Still, let's see what the next 48 hours brings 🤞🤞