Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those still looking at finance options, Credit Union have a "Green Car Loan" at 4.49% right now.

I have no idea what they are like as a bank though.

1666823034100.png

For those still looking at finance options, Credit Union have a "Green Car Loan" at 4.49% right now.

I have no idea what they are like as a bank though.

View attachment 867899
Im with this bank/credit union, I had a loan on standby and they changed it to this one when they started in last month, which is slightly cheaper. Total fees are $250 so it's great.

In SA this credit union has always had the best deals for car loans.

Not just yet but it's starting to get awfully close
Given the fact that Don Juan will be docking Shanghai this weekend, hope is fading if majority of RWD are still not on the production line. Seeing some Mar order got VINed yet my SA still keep BSing "VIN storm coming in these 2 weeks" which make me even angrier:mad: TESLA at least need to explain how this queueing game work!

If RWD OD 14/02 still not receiving any prompt or updated EDD is that mean can kiss all that goodbye this year?
I put my RWD order in Perth on the 14/2 (after 9pm WST so it the order says 15/2), still no VIN, I've been told to expect a VIN very soon but who really knows.

We always joke over here that WA stands for Wait Awhile but this is getting ridiculous with cars so far ahead of the OD's being allocated earlier elsewhere in Australia, just hoping my car is on the same ship and the transshipment is the reason for the delay.

The hope that I'm holding on to is the following:

Model Y Performance all got a delay updated in their app a couple weeks ago. It was a 1-2 month delay for early orders, and a 1-2 month advance for late orders. This indicated to me that Tesla was bunching all production of P together and they were more confident in their time frame to update the customer.

None of our estimates have been delayed on the Model 3. The changes to the Y performance tells me Tesla will change the date as their planned build date changes, so if they were planning to delay ours too wouldn't we see a delay in our EDD too?

It appears that the date range Tesla provides is optimistic at best. A 6-9 month EDD will not be 6, 7 or 8 months. It will be in the final days of the 9th month.

I'm just hoping that since we haven't been delayed in the app, Tesla is still confident they will produce the cars within that time frame.

...I hope. This is all wild speculation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*edit - fixed typos

Last edited:
I put my RWD order in Perth on the 14/2 (after 9pm WST so it the order says 15/2), still no VIN, I've been told to expect a VIN very soon but who really knows.

We always joke over here that WA stands for Wait Awhile but this is getting ridiculous with cars so far ahead of the OD's being allocated earlier elsewhere in Australia, just hoping my car is on the same ship and the transshipment is the reason for the delay.
Next 2 weeks will tell.