Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quiet day yesterday.

Looking at the Armacup schedule there are 4 ships docking in Shanghai very soon coming straight to Australia, and we also know Tesla are using other ships too.

1667343416519.png

I'm feeling good that Brisbane and Adelaide VINs are right around the corner!

Detectives here discovered that there are 50 Model 3's heading to Perth now. I've been wondering that if Adelaide also gets 50 cars, if I will be included in that.

I'm not sure, but all I know is that every VIN matched with a user is me being one closer to mine.

I called the Tesla shop here in Canberra yesterday to ask whether the deliveries would cease over the Christmas/New Years period. Apparently they will pretty much just close on the public holidays but continue to operate between 27th-30th December and straight after NYE. This makes it awkward for holiday planning as I wasn't intending to be around for the first half of January and I'm sure many other people are the same. We really need those next few ships to come through with the goods and cross fingers for no delays!

Last edited:
Further information for those in Perth, there are 50 Model 3's (and no Model Y's) on the Liberty Ace, so that's a total of 400 Model 3's arriving within the next month and a bit which is pretty impressive...we need some more Super Chargers around the regions ASAP because we're growing exponentially and holidays are going to be a pain if you rely on them.
@danwale Here's a breakdown of types

Row LabelsCount of MOTOR
Liberty Ace
DUAL Motor
2​
Performance
9​
S=3D7 Motor
39​
Miraculous Ace
DUAL Motor
48​
Performance
42​
S=3D7 Motor
260​
Grand Total

Quiet day yesterday.

Looking at the Armacup schedule there are 4 ships docking in Shanghai very soon coming straight to Australia, and we also know Tesla are using other ships too.

View attachment 870012

Detectives here discovered that there are 50 Model 3's heading to Perth now. I've been wondering that if Adelaide also gets 50 cars, if I will be included in that.

I'm not sure, but all I know is that every VIN matched with a user is me being one closer to mine.
Knowing tesla those ships will just have MYs

• Informative
Reactions: JustinFernleaf
I called the Tesla shop here in Canberra yesterday to ask whether the deliveries would cease over the Christmas/New Years period. Apparently they will pretty much just close on the public holidays but continue to operate between 27th-30th December and straight after NYE. This makes it awkward for holiday planning as I wasn't intending to be around for the first half of January and I'm sure many other people are the same. We really need those next few ships to come through with the goods and cross fingers for no delays!
I was in there yesterday. They confirmed the new Hume delivery centre is open and operational. So don't fear any delays relating to it.

I think you are right, it is good advice as possibly or even likely delivery all through December. Not a problem for most people, just be patient is good advice.
I guess I represent those where time is a factor and Don Juan may be my last chance as I am committed to being out of the country from early to mid December until after Christmas and facing the prospect of losing the order and the locked in price while away having waited patiently through the initial 5-7 month EDD then potentially seeing August to November go as well.
It is frustrating that other car manufacturers will hold the cars for 2 or3 weeks in my situation while Tesla doesn't make that accommodation, particularly when it is their decision to delay my order. That is what I find frustrating. Come on Don Juan 🤞
RWD OD 12/3
Im the same and now starting wonder if not getting it until next year may be better. If I cant collect the car, do I lose the locked in price, or just go back into the queue but keep the price?

Quiet day yesterday.

View attachment 870012

Hope so as Adelaide has had nothing so far this quarter

Reactions: SpicySol