Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good to see Tesla's wheels starting to slowly spin again. Every VIN assigned is another closer to mine. :)

I would be interested to hear if/when anyone receives a M3 that has the new upgraded Autopilot cameras installed. Just hoping that my delivery is not further delayed into next year because I now have to wait for cars with the upgraded camera to start landing in Oz 😬.

We must remind ourselves this whole 'saga' is very much a first world problem, so we don't really have anything to complain about.
OD: 09/03/22 | M3 RWD (FSD) | White | Black | Newcastle | DD: 6-9months Aug-Nov2022 | VIN: still waiting

Reactions: NathanWilliams
Congratulations @Julcars. I was excited, but I'm still waiting for a change. Nothing heard yet, but you've probably increased my compulsive checking from a few times a day to every hour!
M3 RWD / White / Black Interior
Ordered : 17/02/2022. Est Del: Aug - Nov still
VIN: TBD
Brisbane
Im with you. Same Build a couple days after you

I saw one used with enhanced autopilot, one with FSD and another with nothing. I think it stays with the car so it's just what it had when traded in.
I can confirm that they're adding enhanced autopilot to them - I saw a new 2021 Model 3 added this morning, autopilot only. It has since had enhanced autopilot added to it. Seriously considering going the second hand path myself, as I'm currently hiring a car since my ICE kicked the bucket a month ago waiting for my Aug-"Nov" delivery. Plain vanilla with an OD 27/2 Sydney, so I should be one of the next cabs of the rank but also seeing new EDD come up for Dec has me doubting any of Tesla's dates all over again

I was looking at one of the used Tesla's and comparing it to my order.

Including the SA government subsidies, the used car works out to be more expensive.

1667436913921.png

(I hope my quickly thrown together spreadsheet makes sense)

Reactions: SpicySol
I was looking at one of the used Tesla's and comparing it to my order.

Including the SA government subsidies, the used car works out to be more expensive.

View attachment 870444

(I hope my quickly thrown together spreadsheet makes sense)
Damn, you get some sweet subsidies down there! Queensland set the cutoff for their subsidy just below the price of a Tesla, and we still get slammed the full rego. They do graciously drop the stamp duty, however... though it's not eliminated.

Reactions: Snoopy1
Damn, you get some sweet subsidies down there! Queensland set the cutoff for their subsidy just below the price of a Tesla, and we still get slammed the full rego. They do graciously drop the stamp duty, however... though it's not eliminated.
The $3000 subsidy has a cut off of $68,125 for the cost of the vehicle including GST.
My car in March was just after the price rise, and with MSM added the vehicle is $67,125 including GST.

The rest of the on road costs don't count. I just squeezed in.