Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the same boat as a few others. Got the notification yesterday, EDD updated to 29 Nov - 13 Dec, but has now returned to Aug - Nov 2022. Odd to see others now getting their orders updated after mine has been downgraded

Ordered in Melbourne on 19/2/22 – for M3 RWD White/Black
My roller coaster ride continues. I got pushed back to Dec 22 - Jan 23 along with everyone else, but then today when I checked the app it says 22 Nov - 6 Dec. Still no VIN.

If you're in the top income bracket minus tax savings would be a total cost of 68,104 (WITH FBT incentive)
When you figure out the total cost of insurance and maintenance it probably is "worth it" but i dont like participating in a scheme that doesnt benefit anyone significantly apart from the companies skimming everyone.
Yeah, it doesn't make sense for me at the 32.5% bracket now. I feel that their interest must be insanely high, since they don't outright say what it is. Thankfully I still have my Macquarie 2.99%.

Oh sorry, I get it now. I don't see any link for payment method for the car itself - does this only appear once a VIN is assigned? Thanks.
Just under where it says "prepare for delivery", it should say delivery information, trade in, etc. The last seciton is payment method with 3 options (cash, operational lease and finance lease)

Just under where it says "prepare for delivery", it should say delivery information, trade in, etc. The last seciton is payment method with 3 options (cash, operational lease and finance lease)
The only place I can see "prepare for delivery" is in the popup window when I click on "Overview". But nothing clickable and no options for payment method.
Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 23-39-41 Tesla Australia.png

Screenshot 2022-11-14 234041.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-14 234041.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-14 234041.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 29
The only place I can see "prepare for delivery" is in the popup window when I click on "Overview". But nothing clickable and no options for payment method.
View attachment 874425

View attachment 874427
In the first page after you select your car, there should be 4 options (delivery location, trade in, registration and payment method). If you click on the plus next to payment method, you should get the three options for payment (cash, operational lease and finance lease).
AAATesla.png

Wow, why is Oz so far behind? Over in the NZ forum rwd orders that had an original EDD of Feb-Mar 2023 are being pulled forward into Dec 2022 deliveries.

Is it shipping that's the problem for Australia?
Well the Model Y-s dont seem to have that shipping problem, so its most likely planning side on Tesla team, they either dont make enough of them or they book most of their shipping capacity for Model Y-s and dont have enough availability left over for Model 3-s.