Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unhinged or genius ? He has managed to get those who are not up for hard work and a challenge to self identify and leave in s few weeks

These are the people he wants st 1.30am Friday night.
1668944796153.png

Unhinged or genius ? He has managed to get those who are not up for hard work and a challenge to self identify and leave in s few weeks

These are the people he wants st 1.30am Friday night.
View attachment 876404
I'm sick of this narrative that he's an infallible genius, he may have had success with Tesla and SpaceX but he's absolutely not doing a good job at Twitter. He is becoming unhinged and it's a bad look for us Tesla owners as we're linked to him. I can like the car without liking the public figurehead.

1. 90%+ of Twitter's 6000 strong team has been fired/quit. Good luck maintaining the platform or adding new features

2. Any well running company shouldn't need people to work until 1am. (Also people are definitely not doing their best work by 1am)

3. The poor software engineers in the pic are probably mostly or all Visa employees, who will need to leave the US if they quit.

but he's absolutely not doing a good job at Twitter.
Isn't Twitter usage at an all time high?
He is becoming unhinged
Becoming? Think you mean has always been
1. 90%+ of Twitter's 6000 strong team has been fired/quit. Good luck maintaining the platform or adding new features
Which is exactly what he wanted, the entire purpose was to rebuild twitter, not take over what was already seen as failing.
Calling Twitter 6000 employees "strong" is laughable. That platform was nothing but a highly moderated woke lefty cesspool
3. The poor software engineers in the pic are probably mostly or all Visa employees, who will need to leave the US if they quit.
Sweeping generalizations based on people's appearance. Good job 🤦‍♂️

Isn't Twitter usage at an all time high?

Becoming? Think you mean has always been

Which is exactly what he wanted, the entire purpose was to rebuild twitter, not take over what was already seen as failing.
Calling Twitter 6000 employees "strong" is laughable. That platform was nothing but a highly moderated woke lefty cesspool

Sweeping generalizations based on people's appearance. Good job 🤦‍♂️
Twitter doesn't make money off usage, it makes money off ads they sell to visitors. Good luck earning revenue when all your advertisers are pulling out.

Good luck rebuilding New Twitter with your remaining 500 employees... Even with the Tesla software engineers he's stolen over, it won't be close to enough.

And no it's not a sweeping generalisation, go check the platform Blind. Almost everyone who could leave has left.

Ask anyone who works in software or tech, and they will tell you this is an unprecedented cringeworthy mess and it's bound to get worse.

Edit: A good example of the chaos/cringe is the $8 a month subscription. All that drama, coverage, and effort. For it to be deleted within days of launch. It was a terrible idea.

• Disagree
Reactions: resolve03
And no it's not a sweeping generalisation, go check the platform Blind. Almost everyone who could leave has left.
"in the pic are probably mostly or all Visa employees, who will need to leave the US if they quit"

Are you seriously saying that isn't a generalisation? lmao
If it's not a generalisation then you're racial profiling, take your pick
Ask anyone who works in software or tech, and they will tell you this is an unprecedented cringeworthy mess and it's bound to get worse.
All that drama, coverage, and effort. For what? It was a terrible idea.
Nobody ever said it was a good idea or is false narratives what you do?

Twitter can die for all I care. It was a *sugar* show before Musk took over anyway.

Don't bother replying either

• Disagree
Reactions: chanielden
I'm sick of this narrative that he's an infallible genius, he may have had success with Tesla and SpaceX but he's absolutely not doing a good job at Twitter. He is becoming unhinged and it's a bad look for us Tesla owners as we're linked to him. I can like the car without liking the public figurehead.

2. Any well running company shouldn't need people to work until 1am. (Also people are definitely not doing their best work by 1am)

The twitter is dying narrative is BS. Twitter had 7500 to run one piece of software. Elon has got rid of the entitled timewasters to keep the top talent. He will build the staff from here whilst running a lean profitable business. When the company goes public it will be worth more than Elon paid for it.

Look, I've said what I've had to say. We can only watch as it plays out, but I wouldn't get my hopes up about a successful New Twitter.

I'm personally in the Software/Tech field and I can say that it takes far more people that you'd think to create and maintain a software system, let alone an entire social media network.

Most of the senior talent has left, and those are the ones putting in serious hours and doing the hard work. If you check the 1am picture there's not much seniority present.

I hope sanity prevails and Elon can hand the company over to someone with more experience, to stop embarrassing himself and everything associated with him (Tesla, SpaceX).

Reactions: Maximillan