Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The final cars from the 350 delivered on Miraculous Ace left the Fremantle port for the holding yard out in High Wycombe at 4:15pm today, that's the truck driving away with them on that now empty top left square.

Screenshot_20221121-165011.png

I knew the delivery centre was still flat out so it would be atleast a week before our deliveries actually start, though hoping for the SMS to lock in the day/time in the next few days.

Yacht is still having holiday in the bay

EDD 24 Nov - 8 Dec
Anyone same as me are waiting for delivery?
Me!! So sad watching it sit just off Brisbane haha it seems docks are also a limitation! It spent so long waiting to dock at Port Kembla too. The arrival dates on the Port information have been pushed back several times, must be extremely frustrating for the shipping companies!
It looks like it should be docking early tomorrow morning, then they've got to unload them and transport to delivery centre. So hopefully early next week 🤞 so close!

Screenshot_20221121_072108_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: hojoyo and Ray6555
The final cars from the 350 delivered on Miraculous Ace left the Fremantle port for the holding yard out in High Wycombe at 4:15pm today, that's the truck driving away with them on that now empty top left square.

View attachment 876694

I knew the delivery centre was still flat out so it would be atleast a week before our deliveries actually start, though hoping for the SMS to lock in the day/time in the next few days.
Got the SMS saying that I'll receive an SMS to schedule an appointment soon. Fingers crossed it'll be this or next week.

Really??.. The guy at Tesla today was certain May would be the latest, im sure he'd have a fair idea? and the website cant be that far off surely?
Some people are basing that off the fact that Feb orders this year haven't got their cars yet ;) part of this was caught up in manufacturing shut downs due to COVID among other things.

But you would assume that if Tesla can't make the Feb-May delivery the estimate would now be Jun-Sep for new orders by now!

I think it's still sitting at Feb-May for new orders given the manufacturing capacity has increased now and there is also the Model Y option.

All assumptions and speculation of course.

Some people are basing that off the fact that Feb orders this year haven't got their cars yet ;) part of this was caught up in manufacturing shut downs due to COVID among other things.

But you would assume that if Tesla can't make the Feb-May delivery the estimate would now be Jun-Sep for new orders by now!

I think it's still sitting at Feb-May for new orders given the manufacturing capacity has increased now and there is also the Model Y option.

Thanks, well im in no rush, but id prefer it to be next year at least? lol

Reactions: Pierce11

In my humble experience, estimates are very wobbly. And usually don’t get updated until the moment you’ve realised there is no longer any possible way they can make that estimate.
I do hope it is better next year, because this year has been rubbish.
But it may help to prepare for the EDD slide sideways.

Edit: what Veda said

In my humble experience, estimates are very wobbly. And usually don’t get updated until the moment you’ve realised there is no longer any possible way they can make that estimate.
I do hope it is better next year, because this year has been rubbish.
But it may help to prepare for the EDD slide sideways.

Edit: what Veda said
Fair, we'll see how we go. Some people seem to be luckier than others from what we can tell on the data on the order spreadsheet.

My Vic govt rebate was extended to April 2023 due to the delay, so hopefully I get an invoice before then at the very least to lock that rebate in!

Can't do anything but wait though in the meantime :/

Fair, but I think when they moved us from 5-7 months to the Aug-Nov range, that catered for the C-19 & plant upgrade shut downs... many of us are now in Dec-Feb zone and no VIN. I would just recommend any prospective buyer to expect the unexpected, and hope for things to improve & settle down supply chain / logistics wise in 2023. I trust it does, but as Julcars said 2022 has been rubbish and jaded us a bit (first world problems I know).