Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looooooong time luker since April.
I was in Adelaide but relocated to ACT in October, my eyes were green as Adelaidians received VINs recently. Finally my turn.

16/02/2022
Model 3 RWD Write/Black cheapest.
ACT

P.S. Where is @Lancey!!!!! I have been following your posts/comments for a while as you are the only active member from ACT AFAK. Don’t loose your hope, Santa is coming to Canberra!!! And good luck to everyone!
Mate I can't believe it finally happened haha. I thought this was coming in the first week of October and it's turned out to be the last week of November!!! I got an email at 3:31pm and noticed it around an hour later. EDD 16-30/12. I go on holiday for 3 weeks on 27/12 so it had bloody well better come before then!

Reactions: Snoopy1 and daisy22
Just got my updated delivery window, accepted Tesla vision stuff and now have an account to transfer money too. No Vin that I can see yet.

OD: 20th Feb 2022, Melbourne, Cheapest White base model.
EDD: 12th to 26th December.

I'm sure im not the only one out of the country during this time. Lets see what happens.

This is killing me.

Time to tap out I think.... just try and forget about the tesla and wait until I get a text to schedule delivery. When I thought I was going to have to wait until Feb-May I was OK with the wait, but this bait and switch.... arrrggghhh.

Before anyone jumps on me... I know it's not Tesla's fault, they don't control the ports.
My 18 year old son is stressing as he needs it to come before his driving test or he has to wait to drive it until he is off his P plates. Poor kid asks me every day about the Don Juan

Reactions: Eamon
Mate I can't believe it finally happened haha. I thought this was coming in the first week of October and it's turned out to be the last week of November!!! I got an email at 3:31pm and noticed it around an hour later. EDD 16-30/12. I go on holiday for 3 weeks on 27/12 so it had bloody well better come before then!
hahahah congratulations! I am on holiday around new year as well but only a week. Finger crossed!

Reactions: Snoopy1
Same here edd is 16-30 dec im going away from the 19th till the 23rd of dec . I hope its before the 19th.

What is opinion on roadside assistance? It comes with it, but is it limited time (e.g. 12 months)? I'm with RACQ and nearly at gold level. I don't want to keep it if it's not going to be useful but would if the Tesla's only is for a limited time.
I’d find it hard to give up.. does the racq chargefox discount make any difference? I make use of the repco car club discounts from time to time as well.

Reactions: Missimpatient
I’d find it hard to give up.. does the racq chargefox discount make any difference? I make use of the repco car club discounts from time to time as well.
Me too. There are the insurance discounts but not sure if it's worth the membership fee. The only other discount I use is 4c petrol discount, which obviously I won't use again.
I mainly have it if it get a flat tyre (I'm a weakling who can't loosen the wheel nuts).
After nearly 25 years of membership, it feels like I'm going to cut off my right arm.

Reactions: choppa